Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Noob question sensei, does this images shown are in game scene? Or just wallpapers? Sorry for my noob question. By the way thanks for the update! Big fan!
Every image is from in game scenes :)

"Added Ellen's room"
Are there any repeatable sex animations with Ellen added or just random interactions in her room for now?
For now, she acts sort of like a brand new main character. She has a room, but very little interaction so far.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I didn't even play this update yet but I am so grateful and so happy that there is an update. Every month, I just wait and wait for a new update *cries*

D

Deleted member 1196007

Anyone got v0.7.2 saves? Formated recently and dnt feel like starting over.

dafirek

Jan 3, 2018
Yay, the new HaremHotel update is released! \o/ at 2 am, and I have to get up early tomorow, but screw that! I can go to my appoinment with 4 hours of sleep.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm pretty sure it's about one of Ashley's events. It's got a great background music, worth turning music on even if you usually play with music off.

Reactions: captain. and Runey

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Runey, you've really outdone yourself with the writing in this version. Most of the games on this site have writing ranging from absolutely banal to machine translated gibberish, but this game I actually stop to read everything because it's so good.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes