Evoker

Jun 17, 2019
Runey you're a god. I have so much respect for you and your products. Take your time doing what you do. Looking forward to playing this update sometime soon!

Reactions: Runey

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
in the gallery I miss the middle one in between the threesome with kali and her sister and the truth or dare game

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
...(sounds of a man crying) omg im actually...sniff... best story progress ever... I swear I will play the WHOLE DAMN THING OVER AGAIN ONCE THIS IS COMPLETED...just woow... I wont spoil it its just wow lol. runey my main duder TELL ME all the girls get the impreg tag... that's all im saying lol

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Some outfits provide different options.

__

So what's everyone's playtime? (This can be found after clicking the "i" button on the top, then going to Misc Info)

not as much as it should be, since I don't always save my ...progress. :sneaky:
1568962998690.png
Yep, they just need more development.
There is one continuity error so far. Starting the game, Android's story starts, she disappears for a bit, then going to bed that night, Ashley's story started, and Android shows up in that, before showing up the next morning saying, that she is back... and I was all, yeah, I know, we just spoke last night.

Not done yet, but it's been great so far...

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I hope we can buy Surni, and we get some content with the other elves. I watched TV with Nia but cannot seem to find a slave/love event for her...
I think that conversation while watching tv IS the "love event"
I haven't tried to slave route event yet tho.

I would prefer more Jin content before Surni. Even better, some Ann event.

Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
A shame, was hoping that ashley was getting a pregnant route.
Every girl will get pregnancy at the end of the game.

There is one continuity error so far. Starting the game, Android's story starts, she disappears for a bit, then going to bed that night, Ashley's story started, and Android shows up in that, before showing up the next morning saying, that she is back... and I was all, yeah, I know, we just spoke last night.

Not done yet, but it's been great so far...
Which event did Android show up in Ashley's event?

I miss this scene too
Nothing happened to it

asdgra

Nov 8, 2017
That felicity animation, holly f . You really stepped up your game Runey.

Got any plans for a christmas event with the girls? or maybe a small event where you can buy gifts from the shop then have some special interactions with whoever recives the gift?

Reactions: DrFree and Runey

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
I think that conversation while watching tv IS the "love event"
I haven't tried to slave route event yet tho.

I would prefer more Jin content before Surni. Even better, some Ann event.
Runey
There was no choice though to go slave route that's why I think this isn't it? Also I got Lucia 0/2 yet she doesn't give me any options to do anything...
While doing replays no stats are carried over so doing elf competition, Lin (the total buttslut) I throw in the towel even though I won this in my playthrough...

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
While I'm not Thea Lundgren! either, I appear to spend a fair bit of time on this game...

1568968280374.png

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I am not sure about This "headpats". its on 0.
so what do i need tp make that to maybe 1 etc ?

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes