Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
I stucked with the front door "pick up Karie package" always see this!! so i can't go forward with Android Human body kit and picking up the elves on the Sanctuary!
Anyone have sollution for this bug?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
This has been discussed before. In short, it's a ton of work to rework the game to include a launcher that would patch it properly, there isn't a good way to just drop patches on top with the current system, and Runey plain doesn't know how to get the updating system to work right.
Really? My understanding was that it's very little work, not much more than checking a checkbox, but it requires a webserver rather than using a file host like Mega which could cost a bit of money.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
This has been discussed before. In short, it's a ton of work to rework the game to include a launcher that would patch it properly, there isn't a good way to just drop patches on top with the current system, and Runey plain doesn't know how to get the updating system to work right.
Seriously.??????Damn....Shit I got no choice then.

Nerozing

Apr 17, 2018
Can someone upload the latest version 8.1 to google drive and add a link to it
My net speeds kinda slow and google drive gives good speed in my country
(I really don't wanna download it all over again for 8 hours straight!!!!!!!!!)

Reactions: jestir

Josh996

Oct 6, 2017
well re-download again, maybe need waiting for new version & new content then i will re-download again

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes