Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I agree the ONLY way the system would hit you is IF you sold the contents... main word SOLD which you don't LOL. I don't think and im no lawyer but I've had a gradual understanding of it as a curriculum in highschool that is if you sold a byproduct without the makers express instructions or direction then yes its stealing and that is a DMCA infringement so as I understand I hear HS or honeyselect2.0 or the like are solely free AS LONG AS ITS CREDITED FROM THE MAKERS OF THE ASSETS... and the HS is made from a whole different group unless fakku owns the studio who made HS. I've read this even in mods of certain games nsfw and sfw that this is a rule. I do believe runey you are in no danger as long as you have followed the rules and by no means am i giving my vote to those that are seemingly not saying specifically what you are doing to infringe on the DMCA by laws. as far as I can say you are good in my eyes and others should take what fakku is saying with buttloads of salt and some vinegar lol. this is also a thing on youtube so yeah others feel this pain like you. good luck to you runey keep on making this game as great as you can :)
Thank you, but I don't need to be making money for them to shut me down. Blizzard can easily(not really) shut down every youtube channel with Blizzard content just because it contains blizzard content.

Why don't they do this? It's incredibly stupid, hurts your fans, and loses them money and free advertisement.

So the question is, why am I getting a DMCA claim? It's likely I'm the only person getting this DMCA claim (so far) because I'm making the most money and it's easier to make an example out of me. However, Illusion has said they have no plans to sue or DMCA us. They mentioned they would like to do this peacefully and possibly ask for a one time payment for a license.

But Fakku didn't do this. So unless Illusion both changed their mind and fakku controls what happens to Illusion's Honey Select, Fakku seriously fucked up by directly going against what Illusion wants to do. Even more so, this seems like targeted harassment. The owner of Fakku is not happy with me and a some others. We even have proof of some harassment and it's been sent to Illusion's email.

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2018
Long-time no see for most people here.
Runey Rooting for ya bud. That said, the discussion here is all fine and dandy, but I hope you have a real good lawyer to help you out. That said, they're idiots if they think targeting the game with the highest revenue (and therefore, likely the highest fanbase) is going to do anything but bad things for them.

Since I'm not a lawyer, and the few I know don't specialize in copyright, I won't offer legal advice because that's suicidal for both you and me in the long run. I think the greatest thing in your favor is that they're looking for compliance, and fighting back may be enough to spook them off.

I'm not positive if approaching Illusion was the best idea at the moment, but either way, hopefully, they can resolve the issue before you need a lawyer.

cumsluts

Jan 8, 2019
Hey so I don't know where I'm supposed to post stuff about bugs but the event where Kali has you get a package for her (massager) and give it to her is bugged out. No matter what option you choose it doesn't register that you got the package, and it makes it so that you can't get any mail at all.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Hey so I don't know where I'm supposed to post stuff about bugs but the event where Kali has you get a package for her (massager) and give it to her is bugged out. No matter what option you choose it doesn't register that you got the package, and it makes it so that you can't get any mail at all.
You can post the bugs here. There was going to be an update on that in 8.1 (runey posted that earlier)
I'll see if i can back track and find the post with the work around for you. https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-8-1-runey.12760/post-2443993

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Download v0.8.1, it's been fixed.

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
So I downloaded this on a whim, since it came up in my random searching of particular keywords, and I found the characters a lot more enjoyable then I kind of expected, to be honest. Protagonist is decent enough as well, he's not too generically hentai protagonist-like to make the game feel bad!

Kind of like the hotel upgrading, even if its kind of slow but eh, there's usually at least enough story advancement to do per day to make it not so bad to pass the days. Hopefully this Fakku thing doesn't make anything bad happen though!

Judging by the fact I have unlocked it and all, unless its still behind more story progression, the talk of implementing a strip poker game or something at the bar hasn't actually happened yet?

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So I downloaded this on a whim, since it came up in my random searching of particular keywords, and I found the characters a lot more enjoyable then I kind of expected, to be honest. Protagonist is decent enough as well, he's not too generically hentai protagonist-like to make the game feel bad!

Kind of like the hotel upgrading, even if its kind of slow but eh, there's usually at least enough story advancement to do per day to make it not so bad to pass the days. Hopefully this Fakku thing doesn't make anything bad happen though!

Judging by the fact I have unlocked it and all, unless its still behind more story progression, the talk of implementing a strip poker game or something at the bar hasn't actually happened yet?
Poker is still being worked on :)

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
im kinda curious on the planned tags so here is my Qs and I hope there might be a A :)

I'm probably guessing here but the pregnancy is planned next year? I know this maybe off topic but im curious on how does the HS system work(not familiar on the engine but I love the way you make it look in this game lol) for character models lol. I wouldn't mind if anyone can explain my question but if its possible here is just a couple if its easier on how and what id like to know. est time on making renders and models for preg/impreg and forming designs of one just character. i see an update on this say every month or so but i am sincere on my questions on how the magic works and when it might come out.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
im kinda curious on the planned tags so here is my Qs and I hope there might be a A :)

I'm probably guessing here but the pregnancy is planned next year? I know this maybe off topic but im curious on how does the HS system work(not familiar on the engine but I love the way you make it look in this game lol) for character models lol. I wouldn't mind if anyone can explain my question but if its possible here is just a couple if its easier on how and what id like to know. est time on making renders and models for preg/impreg and forming designs of one just character. i see an update on this say every month or so but i am sincere on my questions on how the magic works and when it might come out.
Pregnancy won't be until the end, new things are eventually going to also include a girl in a wheelchair and a younger sister. Not sure about any other new tags coming.

Reactions: Runey

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
Poker is still being worked on :)
Ah I see! I guess it was talked about rather recently, so not a huge surprise, but thanks for confirming it for me! Saves me from having to wonder if I'm just missing a trigger or something for now, haha.

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes