TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
A scene where Felicity gives MC a blowjob with Emma in the room, I haven't yet scene it myself in game but I do remember something like that when I was looking for images to use in sigs....
Maybe it's this??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't have her in the cheerleading outfit, but I do have that scene! XD LEarn something new every day...
I can't wait for this contest though...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That... isn't her saying that she didn't believe him and it was just an excuse. All that is is her having some doubts long after the fact.
That is her literally saying "I don't know if I believe him" and that she likes making him feel better. And of course it is after the fact, she can't think about it before hand... :LOL:
She isn't going to admit it's an excuse yet anyway, you have to infer some of it. You have to think about the way people think, they are not going to admit they are doing something they think is wrong because they enjoy it, she is using the idea of helping others to explore her own sexuality.
Will we at one point be able to purchase the drow too?
It's not planned, but if she is popular enough, it's possible one day. A lot of us like her, but he will need to work out her story first.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I just got done with Ashley's 0.8 scenes and I'm in the middle of the second Maria 0.8 scene now. First, Ashley had some really touching moments at the beach, like her thoughts on motherhood. Under that yandere ruse of hers hides a natural mother, I can tell, especially with the way she cared meticulously for the fairy. Also, there were some exchanges that got me laughing hard, especially when Android called her a monkey slut, that was clever and unexpected. On Maria's content so far, I was NOT expecting Hana to be kinky as hell, but sure enough. Also, the exchange during the date, which is where I am now, was brilliant. I never thought I'd see Maria that flustered, but Ashley had her on the ropes and Hana looked like she was about to cream herself when she learned of the harem and that look on the second? render after the PC and Maria finish in the theater, like 'oh crap, my boobs are still out' was hilarious, especially on Maria. Well written so far, Runey.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Will we at one point be able to purchase the drow too?
I would think she would be low down on the to-do list, I would think Barbara Gorden, Hentai Hana, and clinical sex Kate would be higher up, maybe even the goth girl Juliet.

Personally, I am hoping for Maria to open up Hana to some of her kinkiness.

Reactions: imzahai

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I would think she would be low down on the to-do list, I would think Barbara Gorden, Hentai Hana, and clinical sex Kate would be higher up, maybe even the goth girl Juliet.

Personally, I am hoping for Maria to open up Hana to some of her kinkiness.
I would like to see more of Kate and Hana soon, especially Kate I like her
Meh Juliet sure why not *shrug*
Barbara Gorden??? Who is that?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I would like to see more of Kate and Hana soon, especially Kate I like her
Meh Juliet sure why not *shrug*
Barbara Gorden??? Who is that?

Yes me too, Barbara Gorden, she was the daughter of Commissioner Gorden, Joker shot her in the back and paralyzed her, Runey has a drow? elf who is half-human, and is in a wheelchair, but I don't know her name, so I call her Barbara Gorden, or at least written for her, but not put her into the game.

Reactions: Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Yes me too, Barbara Gorden, she was the daughter of Commissioner Gorden, Joker shot her in the back and paralyzed her, Runey has a drow?elf who is half-human, and is in a wheelchair, but I don't know her name, so I call her Barbara Gorden.
Ah OK I get it, the wheelchair girl, we need Runey to tells use if she has a name I can't just keep calling her wheelchair girl I suppose I can steal yours and call her Barbara.

Reactions: TheDevian

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Ah OK I get it, the wheelchair girl, we need Runey to tells use if she has a name I can't just keep calling her wheelchair girl I suppose I can steal yours and call her Barbara.
Be my guest, it was either that, or Stephany Hawking, but that seemed kind of rude and I love Hawking.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Though I'm sad I apparently missed the elven orgy by going nice and freeing them. There, doesn't seem to be many options for those of us who went that way?
You're not missing an elf orgy from the slave routes. Their slave routes barely have more sexual content than their friendship routes, which is to say that you can fuck one and get a blowjob from the other two. The only thing that could be considered an elven orgy so far is an essential part of Lin's plot line where the other elves are introduced.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That is her literally saying "I don't know if I believe him" and that she likes making him feel better. And of course it is after the fact, she can't think about it before hand... :LOL:
She isn't going to admit it's an excuse yet anyway, you have to infer some of it. You have to think about the way people think, they are not going to admit they are doing something they think is wrong because they enjoy it, she is using the idea of helping others to explore her own sexuality.
It hardly matters, it doesn't change me seriously disliking that part of her story with him lying to her and tricking her into stripping off for him. He doesn't do anything like that to any of the other girls.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Oooh watching Emma ride a dildo is sexy as fuck, if only it wasn't at that awkward angle.

Mathew joe

Feb 25, 2019
Does anyone have the mega link of the android version of harem hotel?. Only mega woks for me.. So please anyone kind enough please share

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Had a massive error at the end of the challenge with the other slave owners. A real shame.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I am kind of curious about that too, I have played through twice now, and the game has been absolutely flawless, not a single bug of anything, other than some of Felicity's dungeon stuff being laggy to play.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes