Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
runey I know its top secret I know but you must end my suffering (or not I cant make you lol) but for xmas is it even a possibility my waifu ( and others lol) android is able to be given the great gift of being able to be pregnant? I can take a vague I just need to quell my desire because one i have never been invested in a story much like this one and two you have actually made me not able to jack off on the most heart touching moments of all games erotic... and not many even freakin hentais can do what you did lol. I mean I can at most when its like freeroam but damn it when its story im actually so farking respectful I dress in a suit when im watching those moments like the one about androids origins... major respect and appreciation to your game btw. also yes I farkin cried big when i saw the truth about her lol
Thank you so much!

That information is to be discovered in the story :)

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Thank you so much!

That information is to be discovered in the story :)
haaaah welp damn lol. any way thanks and do keep up the good work im also for you needing a good break in between so don't burn out lol. I can take you getting an update in every 2 months max so feel free when you need and much love to the coming updates :)

Reactions: imzahai and Runey

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Just wondering, what does everyone else name the Android? I end up naming her Alice.
I just used Anne the Android, not very imaginative I will admit, and a bit confusing now that we have Ann the Elf. I really should change it one of these days...
In my current playthrough, I named my character "Dave" so I chose "Holly" for the Android.
If I were calling him Dave, I would have been hard pressed not to call her 'Hal' then... and just wait for her to tell me that she is sorry, and can't do that.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
I ended up naming my Android Jugemu Jugemu Goko no Surikire Kaijarisuigyo no Suigyomatsu Unraimatsu Furaimatsu Ku Neru Tokoro ni Sumu Tokoro Yabura Koji no Bura Koji Paipo-paipo Paipo no Shuringan Shuringan no Gurindai Gurindai no Ponpokopi no Ponpokona no Chokyumei no Chosuke and Jugemu Jugemu Goko no Surikire Kaijarisuigyo no Suigyomatsu Unraimatsu Furaimatsu Ku Neru Tokoro ni Sumu Tokoro Yabura Koji no Bura Koji Paipo-paipo Paipo no Shuringan Shuringan no Gurindai Gurindai no Ponpokopi no Ponpokona no Chokyumei no Chosuke

1575753380279.png

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes