UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
People keep talking about "scary buggy" alphas and betas, but at the same time i had 0 problems with earlier alphas... Really, hh must be the most "optimized" game, since i never had a single crash on it :/
Yeah, it is. Harem Hotel is ridiculously stable, not only in terms of actual "bugs" but also when it comes to using old saves. It's the best game I've played in both those regards.

That's not something that "just happens", it's pretty obvious Runey and any testers put work in to make sure the end-product is rock solid every single time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is sure to be an interesting event.

It is probably the most important event lore wise, and will include the most unique CGs out of any events surpassing Lin's orgy event with 145 CGs.

I wont say exactly what happens, but some new gadgets and concepts are introduced to the characters and story as a whole.
*gasps*

Is that Daddy Goldrocks (my nickname for Kali's dad ;))? Could this possibly be some sort of political fundraiser for Elf justice?!?

"I wont say exactly what happens" - Damn you Runey, you tease! :ROFLMAO:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This is sure to be an interesting event.

It is probably the most important event lore wise, and will include the most unique CGs out of any events surpassing Lin's orgy event with 145 CGs.

I wont say exactly what happens, but some new gadgets and concepts are introduced to the characters and story as a whole.
Well, my curiosity is certainly piqued.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Aww cmon man, dude's kinda awesome. Can't he just retire peacefully? ;)
I didn't say that I want this to happen soon... ...but WHEN it happens, that's how it should be (in case the Elf-stuff hasn't been resolved until that point)...

And I wanted to build a scenario where MC doesn't cuck him (because he's awesome! (because he's one half responsible for my two favourite ladies in the game! ;) ))...

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
thats the perfect story-excuse, what about the following story:
Well, not sure what their world's version of the CIA might be, but he kind of runs that country, IIRC, so he would have their version of the secret service protecting him and yet they managed to almost shoot him once already.

There is also the possibility that the anti-elf factions have people installed all around him. So, even if they have him in a secret bunker, one of his guards might be the one to kill him.

His new wife seems to have far more to her than just as a wife and part of the underground, she might be his bodyguard as well.

Oh well, any way he works it, I am sure it will be entertaining. ;)

Reactions: .ox

witteb

May 3, 2019
maybe it comes with an additional cuckold-part where he tells you about his cuckold-fantasy, and so your task is to have sex with her wife in your own bed with secretly webcam on or so :unsure:
And because kali and her sister share great physically resemble with their mother, he would also like to watch the MC having sex with al tree/2 sisters/1 of the girls.

Nov 24, 2017
Same thing happens every update.

Alpha's and beta's don't end up here. I know it's a piracy site and it may seem a bit odd but Runey likes to get it fixed before it comes here due to all the whining that happens if a buggy build is launched.

Let the testers suffer through the bugs and get your nice bug fixed version when it's done.

Nobody likes a buggy experience.
Wait, this is a Piracy site? Even when most games are here with the approval of the devs as away to get more attention to their games.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Wait, this is a Piracy site? Even when most games are here with the approval of the devs as away to get more attention to their games.
We prefer to call ourselves a "Pirate Community". :sneaky:

Quite a few of us actually do support the devs of games we particularly enjoy though. I like to think of this kinda like a "try before you buy" type of deal.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Man I seriously cant wait for the next update. I think about it every day. No joke. GODDAMN i need to fap to Harem Hotel but i did all the scenes already many times. People told me to check out Mythic Manor. Im 40 minutes in and so far the writing seems... really eh

Last edited:

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
runey I know its top secret I know but you must end my suffering (or not I cant make you lol) but for xmas is it even a possibility my waifu ( and others lol) android is able to be given the great gift of being able to be pregnant? I can take a vague I just need to quell my desire because one i have never been invested in a story much like this one and two you have actually made me not able to jack off on the most heart touching moments of all games erotic... and not many even freakin hentais can do what you did lol. I mean I can at most when its like freeroam but damn it when its story im actually so farking respectful I dress in a suit when im watching those moments like the one about androids origins... major respect and appreciation to your game btw. also yes I farkin cried big when i saw the truth about her lol

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes