TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
so why set her free ????? when she does not want her freedom
Honestly, since we don't know the long term effects of the decision of freeing or enslaving any of the elves, it's all speculation so far, with most of us basing our choices on their immediate reactions. I can foresee both choices having potential problems, so hard to say.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
what i always wondered about was from the start .. the hotel was full or at least thats the story start .. so why did 99% of the people leave , where they not told about you taking over it ? , which would basically make most of them stay while waiting for you to arrive .. please don't go crazy on me .... just asking cause the story as is , is fine ,, just i didn't think it was realistic .. yeah yeah i know its a game but still ...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
what i always wondered about was from the start .. the hotel was full or at least thats the story start .. so why did 99% of the people leave , where they not told about you taking over it ? , which would basically make most of them stay while waiting for you to arrive .. please don't go crazy on me .... just asking cause the story as is , is fine ,, just i didn't think it was realistic .. yeah yeah i know its a game but still ...
Grandfather got obsessed near the end, it's quite possible they left before he died. I don't remember too many details about that any more. We do know that most of the maids had quit by then too...

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
You were told something about it in the dialogue at the start of the game...
I think it was something like, the other elf slaves/maids were freed/let go by Ellen or quit leaving only Lin meaning the rooms, laundry etc wasn't getting done so the guests left.
I'm fairly sure it was something along those lines.

edit: huh I just had a look at the dialogue at the start and it doesn't match up with what I remember, guess I was wrong it just says that the maids quit.

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Exactly my feelings as well, but it seemed clear that her thoughts were basically : "No! I'm all alone! I have no home! I have no money! What am I going to do now? HE ABANDONED ME!!!!" so I had to cave and not free her.

The scene was really, really well done.

As for the Harry Potter books, although I never read them I can see the similarities. Any story that actually delves into this particular issue would undoubtedly have some of the same underlying themes.
At the time, when I played through that scene, my thought process was that even if I free her, she was still more than welcome to stay, work, and be my favorite elf, just not as a slave, but I guess she didn't think of it that way. Doesn't matter, I will treat her the same either way. ;)
The issue is that anyone who comes into your hotel and finds out she's "free" could take her, and you could legally do nothing about it. It's much like finding a stray on the side of the road without a collar.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The issue is that anyone who comes into your hotel and finds out she's "free" could take her, and you could legally do nothing about it. It's much like finding a stray on the side of the road without a collar.
Yeah, that is info you best keep to your self. At this point it would just be your word against that of a known terrorist, so you are probably okay. :sneaky:

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Runey I noticed something I think might be a bug...

Most of the events in the dungeon, if you allow them to cum on the 3rd time, they gain a submission point, but not on Kali's suspended rope fuck... With that one, she only gets a point if she is punished. ...If that is intended, then ignore this. lol

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
After some thought, I think that Ashley being set up as the "PRIMARY" relationship is a much better term.
Not really, a couple of the other girls have a similar setup to potential marriage.

None really have a lead on that. Ashley acts it more but Kali is about on par for wanting marriage and kids and Lin isn't far behind assuming Elf rights get sorted out which is one of the things that can be dealt with.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not really, a couple of the other girls have a similar setup to potential marriage.

None really have a lead on that. Ashley acts it more but Kali is about on par for wanting marriage and kids and Lin isn't far behind assuming Elf rights get sorted out which is one of the things that can be dealt with.
I still say Kali is the wisest choice, then you can take over for her dad when he retires (or worse).

Oct 3, 2017
Is there any chance we get our precious new update by the end of december?
The planning lust thing makes me so excited because that exactly what I wanted from this game. I hope you can implement it well and I hope we can see a lot of content about it.

I'm planning to lock myself up into my room at the hotel and don't go out until girls become crazy with lust. They all will be begging for some relief.

Hopefully we can see at least some of it in the next update.

Reactions: DrFree and Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Is there any chance we get our precious new update by the end of december?
The planning lust thing makes me so excited because that exactly what I wanted from this game. I hope you can implement it well and I hope we can see a lot of content about it.

I'm planning to lock myself up into my room at the hotel and don't go out until girls become crazy with lust. They all will be begging for some relief.

Hopefully we can see at least some of it in the next update.
Thanks for the excitement! It likely wont come out this month. There was a delay.

so Virgin tag, let me guess there's no blood because she is athletically active? oh.... wait.... the MC is the Virgin one? Makes sense. do enlighten me though
2pepeweird.png

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
so Virgin tag, let me guess there's no blood because she is athletically active? oh.... wait.... the MC is the Virgin one? Makes sense. do enlighten me though

while hymens can be torn during sex or other physical activity, they don’t “break.” These torn areas can bleed, but it doesn’t always happen.
Never say you won't learn anything here.

I never bled when mine broke.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes