Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
UnoriginalUserName
Ha maybe wayyyy down the line Runey decides to include a hottie Russian exchange student who joins the hotel that at first doesn't really want to talk about her past or her family when BAM... Her mother (who looks like Balalaika) shows up one day with her band of hot mercenary friends and our intrepid and fearless MC has to prove his manliness to the mother (because Balalaika ain't lettin' no limp wrist weakling take her daughter from her) by arm wrestling her and also beating her in a vodka drinking contest in our hotel's bar.

Sexy shenenigans ensue, MC gets a one night stand with Balalaika, the daughter's embarrassed at first and doesn't want to participate but lightens up and enjoys herself, boom - night full of sex and debauchery.

View attachment 476407
Hmmm, that's not so far-fetched if you've played through one of the story-lines. (*hint*-Glasses)

ec80

Aug 7, 2018
Got all lin's traits in the yellow except foot job and still no sign of Cornell's first event. What am I missing

Nov 24, 2017
Even though this already has ton of characters, I hope more will be added. So far, it's only a Motel since there are only eight rooms for guests. Also, it would be nice to have the choice to be with Ellan as the main character other than a side character, like the elves you can buy during Lin's story.

I do have a question, during Lin's story: What happens if you choose to set her free?

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Even though this already has ton of characters, I hope more will be added. So far, it's only a Motel since there are only eight rooms for guests. Also, it would be nice to have the choice to be with Ellan as the main character other than a side character, like the elves you can buy during Lin's story.

I do have a question, during Lin's story: What happens if you choose to set her free?
If I remember correctly there are a lot of characters planned (more than double the current number)

With setting free. Do you mean the scene where you first meet Sylvia? Because nothing actually happens. There are no branching paths.

Nov 24, 2017
Sucks to hear that setting her free doesn't really do anything, be nice to have that as a branching point and when it comes to it, the other elves look kindly at you for setting her free. Also, glad to hear that many more characters are planned. Even characters that you can't have sex with will be fine, as it is a hotel.

If I remember correctly there are a lot of characters planned (more than double the current number)

With setting free. Do you mean the scene where you first meet Sylvia? Because nothing actually happens. There are no branching paths.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes