tbailey

Nov 25, 2018
I've been following this game and this thread for a while now, and I'm gonna quit lurking for a bit. Every few pages, there's a deep discussion of the game's lore, and it's a testament to how good this game is. I've seen AAA games that generate less lore discussion. Runey, you've done a fantastic thing.

I hope this game brings you prosperity, and it doesn't start to become detrimental to your health. I am a patient pervert, and I am 100% okay if you need to take a break or delay the game to take care of yourself. I think the silent majority of people lurking here agree.

ShadeAway

Apr 29, 2019
Might have a slight problem.
Usually by the end, once you've completed all the current stories, there's been a little teaser of sorts.
Yeah, i'm not getting it right now, and i really don't know what i havent done. No one has the talking option and i've got all the extra characters done. (I think anyway.)
Totally fair if there isnt one this time, i'm just wondering. : )

Thanks for an amazing game, and thanks in advance.

Reactions: DrFree

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
she does act like she is obsessed with MC and even wielded a knife in a situation...or two(if i'm remembering correctly)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

<3 Ashley though. She'd easily be my number 1 if it wasn't for Lin. They're almost on par with each other.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Not too worried about Ashley being aggressive towards the MC. He's got his very own Terminator and a Rambo-type Barmaid in house!
I realize you probably meant the Android when you mention a "Terminator", but in my mind the real badass of the house is Lin. Like, this is basically her when the MC got kidnapped by the Elves :

She goes full on Lin-1000, literally chasing them down on foot.

It's all a moot point though, I highly doubt Ashley would even consider harming the MC. At this point he's her emotional anchor and the most important person in her life, she's utterly devoted to him. She's even ok with sharing him with the other girls in the harem as long as she's important to him and loved.

He would have to do something COLOSSALLY stupid to get her to turn against him.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
I realize you probably meant the Android when you mention a "Terminator", but in my mind the real badass of the house is Lin. Like, this is basically her when the MC got kidnapped by the Elves :

She goes full on Lin-1000, literally chasing them down on foot.

It's all a moot point though, I highly doubt Ashley would even consider harming the MC. At this point he's her emotional anchor and the most important person in her life, she's utterly devoted to him. She's even ok with sharing him with the other girls in the harem as long as she's important to him and loved.

He would have to do something COLOSSALLY stupid to get her to turn against him.
I agree with it all. Having played the entire game to the end of the last update, I didn't know how to phrase my post without revealing anything. The game is really great at this point, and the hotel has at least one more empty room!

(ps - If Lin is "Roberta", suggestions on who would be "Revy" and "Sister Eda"?)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
(ps - If Lin is "Roberta", suggestions on who would be "Revy" and "Sister Eda"?)
Hmm...well in the context of Black Lagoon neither Revy or Eda really "fit" personality-wise.

Ashley would be a sort of combination between Revy and Shenhua (knives, duh) I guess, with some Sawyer thrown in for that dash of crazy.

Eda...well Eda's a useless bimbo with big tits so there are a few candidates... :LOL:

The Android is basically Sister Yolanda (the old nun with the big gun) except younger and hotter and, you know, an android. She's also snarkier.

Moon is Fabiola (the younger maid that replaced Roberta).

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Hmm...well in the context of Black Lagoon neither Revy or Eda really "fit" personality-wise.

Ashley would be a sort of combination between Revy and Shenhua (knives, duh) I guess, with some Sawyer thrown in for that dash of crazy.

Eda...well Eda's a useless bimbo with big tits so there are a few candidates... :LOL:

The Android is basically Sister Yolanda (the old nun with the big gun) except younger and hotter and, you know, an android. She's also snarkier.

I mean if we're going top yandere's in anime.. Gotta give it up to my queen Yuno from Mirai Nikki (Future Diary)

1575266378967.png 1575266403055.png 1575266431447.png

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019

What, no Balalaika? (jk - Don't want this topic to go overboard! ;))

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
What, no Balalaika? (jk - Don't want this topic to go overboard! ;))
UnoriginalUserName
Ha maybe wayyyy down the line Runey decides to include a hottie Russian exchange student who joins the hotel that at first doesn't really want to talk about her past or her family when BAM... Her mother (who looks like Balalaika) shows up one day with her band of hot mercenary friends and our intrepid and fearless MC has to prove his manliness to the mother (because Balalaika ain't lettin' no limp wrist weakling take her daughter from her) by arm wrestling her and also beating her in a vodka drinking contest in our hotel's bar.

Sexy shenenigans ensue, MC gets a one night stand with Balalaika, the daughter's embarrassed at first and doesn't want to participate but lightens up and enjoys herself, boom - night full of sex and debauchery.

1575267730897.png

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes