imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
thanks a ton :D

EDIT: on a side note, while replaying the story, i noticed that kate doesnt look like she works out except when she shows off her abs. her arms are a bit thin. unless she doesnt work out that much of course
it would depend on the type of exercising, she states she is a runner, so doesn't have to be buff, per se; but also she is young and not a dedicated athlete so much as an active person physically and mentally. Also smoking hot.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah, so the HH world a very long time ago would have been very fantasy like. I've thought a lot about this world's past (as well as it's future) to help aid in the present. I don't want to spoil anything here since most of this will be explained in game eventually. But a game set in HH's world hundreds of thousands of years ago would be very interesting.
Hundreds of thousands of years ago would predate human history by a huge margin in the real world! Really that long ago, or a typo for hundreds or thousands of years ago?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

XMonste

Oct 4, 2018
the map remind me of lord of the rings, maybe there are gonna dwarf and hobbit races? anyone knows how dwarf women look like?

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haha niceee. There's some artists out there (especially a bunch on hentai foundry) that can make fantasy and medieval themed/styled dwarfs a little sexier.. (KateStarling, Anoki, darkblade2000us --> artist names if people wonder)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes