LoktorDich

Jul 12, 2017
You had to have bought the item when it asked you to first. Because you didn't buy it at friendship 25, it's lost forever.

You can restart to an earlier save, or input this in the console: hasbothuman = True
Didn't know and notice that. Thanks :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
She is really sweet later in the game once you progressed in her content, I found her to be quite cute and really sweet in her later content.
She is certainly getting there, though she does still have her ...less than sweet moments too. ...But, she is my pink kitty, so she gets a bit of slack on that. :sneaky:

Reactions: Hones

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
The fact that they ALWAYS come in smaller, lighter, (mass not skin tone) & more petite than any other races pretty much means they're predetermined to be what they are. Seeing them any other way seems like wishful thinking to me.
It seems to me that more often than not. Elves are given some advantage that allows them to physically interact with other races without being dominated physically--i.e they're stronger than they look, they have strong magic, etc.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
It seems to me that more often than not. Elves are given some advantage that allows them to physically interact with other races without being dominated physically--i.e they're stronger than they look, they have strong magic, etc.
Generally, in a fantasy setting, Elves are portrayed as being extremely long lived, dexterous, slight of build and therefore not as "robust" as other races, not very prolific, and strong in arcane-type magic.
Because of their often millennia-long lifespans, they're able to reach godly levels of skill in things such as archery or swordsmanship. Makes sense, since they can dedicate 3 times the average lifespan of a human to just practicing something for the hell of it.

The drawbacks also make sense though. For example, not being very prolific is a balance for their extreme lifespans, so they're few in number compared to other races. It doesn't matter how good a swordsman you are, if you're outnumbered 300-1, you're screwed.
Then comes the advent of modern weaponry which removes a lot of the skill-based advantages an Elf may have. Again, anime-aside, it doesn't matter how dexterous you are or how skilled you are, you're not dodging a bullet moving between 2000 and 3000 feet per second without extremely superhuman levels of speed.

The only thing left would be magic, but in a world without any they'd be forced to rely on purely physical traits, and matched up against the far more numerous humans with modern weapons...it wouldn't end well.

Mar 5, 2018
Literally in every japanese story they are mean to have sex.

I mean for what any other reason a race need to be THAT beautiful? When attraction is for people to end up having sex...
Like people have vagina and penis, just for the sake of sex, attraction is the same...

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Generally, in a fantasy setting, Elves are portrayed as being extremely long lived, dexterous, slight of build and therefore not as "robust" as other races, not very prolific, and strong in arcane-type magic.
Because of their often millennia-long lifespans, they're able to reach godly levels of skill in things such as archery or swordsmanship. Makes sense, since they can dedicate 3 times the average lifespan of a human to just practicing something for the hell of it.

The drawbacks also make sense though. For example, not being very prolific is a balance for their extreme lifespans, so they're few in number compared to other races. It doesn't matter how good a swordsman you are, if you're outnumbered 300-1, you're screwed.
Then comes the advent of modern weaponry which removes a lot of the skill-based advantages an Elf may have. Again, anime-aside, it doesn't matter how dexterous you are or how skilled you are, you're not dodging a bullet moving between 2000 and 3000 feet per second without extremely superhuman levels of speed.

The only thing left would be magic, but in a world without any they'd be forced to rely on purely physical traits, and matched up against the far more numerous humans with modern weapons...it wouldn't end well.
(cough, cough) Vulcans... (cough)

HH Elves work a bit different than most fantasy Elves. In HH, common elves are smaller - roughly a head on average - and they develop slower than humans do proportionally. Even though Lin has lived for 300 years, she's considered 20 years old in comparison to Humans. Because of this, their technology didn't advance as fast. The positives of living longer is that an individual can get really good at things, the negatives of a longer life span is that means less children, which means less new ideas. Elves in HH don't have magic either.

Dark Elves were extremely hard to defeat. Dark Elves are physically much stronger than humans, and they see in the dark very well. Their home is in the jungle, so they know it well. Even though their technology was shit, a good metaphor here would be Vietnam vs the US (except the US won in this metaphor). Dark Elves used spears and guerilla warfare. They covered themselves in tar and used the night and jungles to attack.

Drow were likely always going to fall to humans because they live in very small societies of 3 - 5 people in caves. They can see perfectly in the dark, but very bad in the light. They're also much stronger than even Dark Elves, but very primitive and not as smart. They likely didn't even pose much of a threat, and were just enslaved when humans got the chance.

Common Elves were hard for Humans to deal with. While their technology was still shit, they were still better than all others on the continent because they had bows and arrows. Common Elves also have an advantage in their eyes, they can see far and precisely, but up close can be blurry. Common Elves would have used the trees and vast plains, along with their bows to attack humans. But like squirrels, it was quite hard for common elves to live without using trees in various ways.

High Elves also have a trick up their sleeves. But I'm not sure I want to share it yet ;) Vaguely speaking, had high elves lived on the main continent they would have been very hard to defeat if they were smart and planned well. But high elves moved off the main land long before humans ever arrived.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
HH Elves work a bit different than most fantasy Elves. In HH, common elves are smaller - roughly a head on average - and they develop slower than humans do proportionally. Even though Lin has lived for 300 years, she's considered 20 years old in comparison to Humans. Because of this, their technology didn't advance as fast. The positives of living longer is that an individual can get really good at things, the negatives of a longer life span is that means less children, which means less new ideas. Elves in HH don't have magic either.

Dark Elves were extremely hard to defeat. Dark Elves are physically much stronger than humans, and they see in the dark very well. Their home is in the jungle, so they know it well. Even though their technology was shit, a good metaphor here would be Vietnam vs the US (except the US won in this metaphor). Dark Elves used spears and guerilla warfare. They covered themselves in tar and used the night and jungles to attack.

Drow were likely always going to fall to humans because they live in very small societies of 3 - 5 people in caves. They can see perfectly in the dark, but very bad in the light. They're also much stronger than even Dark Elves, but very primitive and not as smart. They likely didn't even pose much of a threat, and were just enslaved when humans got the chance.

Common Elves were hard for Humans to deal with. While their technology was still shit, they were still better than all others on the continent because they had bows and arrows. Common Elves also have an advantage in their eyes, they can see far and precisely, but up close can be blurry. Common Elves would have used the trees and vast plains, along with their bows to attack humans. But like squirrels, it was quite hard for common elves to live without using trees in various ways.

High Elves also have a trick up their sleeves. But I'm not sure I want to share it yet ;) Vaguely speaking, had high elves lived on the main continent they also would have been hard to defeat if they were smart and planned well. But high elves moved off the main land long before humans ever arrived.
Is the geography/astronomy in your game world the same as our's (other than the two moons)? In other words, for an example- are we in what would be (?North America) in our world (other than metaphor)? It's mentioned that the humans have space travel- what are the two visible moons like? Do Mars and Venus exist here, or have you invented your own neighboring planets?

Reactions: YoloCrayolo21

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Runey
My Lovely Dev, how close you relize a new public UpDate? >___<
Far away. I've become depressed and it will delay the release date.

Is the geography/astronomy in your game world the same as our's (other than the two moons)? In other words, for an example- are we in what would be (?North America) in our world (other than metaphor)? It's mentioned that the humans have space travel- what are the two visible moons like? Do Mars and Venus exist here, or have you invented your own neighboring planets?
HH takes place in a fantasy world, there is no New York or anything else.
Here is Syl'anar, made in Inkarnate.

Syl'anar is in the southern hemisphere

XMonste

Oct 4, 2018

Look like we r gonna have some battles in this game

• Haha
Reactions: HSHS1111

FrankMessi

Nov 26, 2019

Runey, you're an absolute beast man. The effort and finesse you put into your game and in tirelessly communicating with the community surrounding it show that you can do absolutely anything you want. I know from experience that working alone at a computer all day can take a toll, and without that baseline of society surrounding you it's easy to mess yourself up with impossible expectations and whatever else. But from what you've shown, you have the ability and drive to achieve whatever you want, be it building gaming masterpieces like this, excelling at a whole other career entirely, starting a family, or whatever else you set your mind to. You've got a bright future man, but my best advice for you is to focus on the present. Because as beautiful of a world as you've created in your game, we've got a damn beautiful one already surrounding us every day that doesn't require a keyboard to interface with. And it's those little meaningless interactions that truly make life worth living. You've already shown thousands of us that you are a force to be reckoned with, just make sure you're also showing a few people without the medium of a screen in between. We want the best for you man because you've given nothing but the absolute best to us. Life is beautiful, and we live in a beautiful era where shit like me communicating with you from thousands or possibly zero miles away with nothing but a shared human experience in common is possible. Let's own it!
-Frank

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I've become depressed and it will delay the release date.
Due to the risk of doing more harm than good I wasn't really sure if I should weigh in on this particular topic, but depression and I are unfortunately intimately familiar with each other. :cautious:

I don't want to start spouting platitudes but for what it's worth, we're here for you buddy. I mean...as much as a bunch of perverts on the internet can be. Which I guess isn't much in the grand scheme of things. But you and your work have got some pretty serious diehard fans, and hopefully that counts for something.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
What else would an elf female be but a sex slave (to a stronger, more violent race)? Let's be honest, if they were built for anything else but svelte, effeminate, sexuality their most common depcitions wouldn't look like petite
(human) women with low muscle mass and french-model curves. The sexy versions are nothing else but the sex-toys of the fantasy world, and even when G-Rated and clothed they are frequently embodied by small, thin, women. Otherwise they'd be shapely or buff or strong, etc like the other "fantasy races" such as Orcs, Humans, Dwarves, etc. The fact that they ALWAYS come in smaller, lighter, (mass not skin tone) & more petite than any other races pretty much means they're predetermined to be what they are. Seeing them any other way seems like wishful thinking to me.
But what about Erwin Smith dying without knowing the truth about titans?

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019

Yo what if this turns into a huge 70gb game over the years and allows you to go to these lands and the story picks up and you have to save the world from the "First Elf" who was an evil deity that vanished eons ago but is now being resurrected by powerful elfs who are tired of being treated like sex slaves and the evil elf deity plans on destroying humanity and only you can stop him? And Harem Hotel is just the prequel to the series and the next game is "Harem Continent's Capital" then in 2024 we get " Harem Old Elf Capital" and in 2030 we get the conclusion "Harem Human Landfall" where all other Hotel Owners team up with you to stop the first elf from destroying mankind?

1574783311828.png

Id pre-order that shit

Last edited:

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Yo what if this turns into a huge 70gb game over the years and allows you to go to these lands and the story picks up and you have to save the world from the "First Elf" who was an evil deity that vanished eons ago but is now being resurrected by powerful elfs who are tired of being treated like sex slaves and the evil elf deity plans on destroying humanity and only you can stop him? And Harem Hotel is just the prequel to the series and the next game is "Harem Continent's Capital" then in 2024 we get " Harem Old Elf Capital" and in 2030 we get the conclusion "Harem Human Landfall" where all other Hotel Owners team up with you to stop the first elf from destroying mankind?

View attachment 470813

Id pre-order that shit
What I could see is the MC going back in time and becoming the father of the Elf race somehow. :unsure:

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes