hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I've got a couple of issues about the girls' outfits.

- Jin's gown (Is that the proper term? It looks like a Chinese-style gown rather than a kimono, but I don't remember the name for those.) is fantastic- probably the best of all the default costumes! On the other hand, Kali's default gets a "yuck!" I HATE hoodies on pretty girls! [I want to make it clear- I'm talking about my response and NOT about the quality of the design or the work involved.]
- I've got all of the girls that I can wearing the slut outfits in their rooms. Great slut outfits: Lin, Ashley, Maria, Android. I'm not too crazy about Kali's, but that's because I'm not a fan of the torn-stocking fad (her top's fine!). (Does Kali EVER comb or brush her hair?) I'm really looking forward to seeing Autumn, the twins, Ellen and Lucy's slut outfits!
- Wouldn't it make more sense to have the girls wearing their slut outfits when they appear in the dungeon?
- I hope that at some point, some sexy lingerie will be available to buy for the girls. Especially for the "Sleeping Together" scenes. (A side issue here: There really should be some kind of sex option for the overnight scenes and reflected in the Stats.)
- Some of the outfits that I know the girls have never shown up afterwards- usually the stuff bought in Juliet's shop. I would love to see Emma in that sexy sweater!
- I try to save the term "glitch" for a computer problem in playing or running the the game. So, this is more apply an "inconsistency", but sometimes when they are wearing one outfit, after sex the game reverts to the default clothing. An examples is the Android- I have her wearing the slut costume in the room, but after sex, she's back to the maid with the mask. Another example is that I've got the slut costume on Kali, but when I get a bj from her and I pick the nude option, the picture has her wearing that horrible hoodie. (Yuck!)

I know very little about how these things are designed- but I have played Polygon Love 2 and that just seems to be a computer version of Kiss Dolls, so I assume that designing the outfits and clothing the girls is similar to that.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
why its dose not need that in the game
Well, I mean it could be netori, netoru, or netorase, which is kind of in there already to some extent (you can fuck a married woman, some of your girls are actively pushing you to sleep with others, etc.), but there is no need for netorare, there are enough games that make you deal with that mess already.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Well, I mean it could be netori, netoru, or netorase, which is kind of in there already to some extent (you can fuck a married woman, some of your girls are actively pushing you to sleep with others, etc.), but there is no need for netorare, there are enough games that make you deal with that mess already.

i agree with you on that . but it dose not need the other ntr the sharing with other guys bit

Reactions: TheDevian

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I wish there was some ntr relationship...
No. Just fucking no. I mean, even at the best of times I dislike that crap, but the NAME of this game is HAREM Hotel. It's not a harem if you're a fucking cuck. It's a collection of women you don't have sex with.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
From the patreon page.

Main Themes Include:
  • BDSM
  • Pet Play
  • Harem
  • Maid
  • Training
  • Dating
  • Tsundere
  • Yandere
  • Exhibitionism
  • Elves
  • Virginity
  • Defloration
  • Creampies
  • Anal
  • Squirting
  • Ahegao
  • Corruption
Other Themes Include
  • MILF
  • Voyeurism
  • Masturbation
  • Girl on Girl
  • Masochism
  • Orgasm Denial
  • Breast Expansion/Reduction
  • Feet
  • Lactation
  • and more!
No NTR

-----------

This game has lots of fetish content, but NTR isn't going to be one of them.

smuk

Jul 4, 2017
From the patreon page.

Main Themes Include:
  • BDSM
  • Pet Play
  • Harem
  • Maid
  • Training
  • Dating
  • Tsundere
  • Yandere
  • Exhibitionism
  • Elves
  • Virginity
  • Defloration
  • Creampies
  • Anal
  • Squirting
  • Ahegao
  • Corruption
Other Themes Include
  • MILF
  • Voyeurism
  • Masturbation
  • Girl on Girl
  • Masochism
  • Orgasm Denial
  • Breast Expansion/Reduction
  • Feet
  • Lactation
  • and more!
No NTR

-----------

This game has lots of fetish content, but NTR isn't going to be one of them.
and I'll drink for that

Reactions: genthrow

zarazara

Nov 17, 2019
1000$ advertising seem like useless, max earn ever week is only 50$ and work only 1 or max 2 times.. other times lost, lost, no earn, lost, no earn... :cry:

HRyder

Jul 8, 2018
All advertisements have a 66% chance to give you profits. The $1,000 advertisement tier can get you -$50, $50, and $100 a week in profits.
If I'm playing correctly, the bar makes about $250 a week without ads. So, with ads, that 200-350. Then sometimes there's the drink bump of 20.

Photos sell for a meager amount ($20).

a few hundred dollars a week doesn't seem like much when you want to buy elves. You have to go through quite a few weeks of the game without buying much else in order to afford one.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
a few hundred dollars a week doesn't seem like much when you want to buy elves. You have to go through quite a few weeks of the game without buying much else in order to afford one.
Well, if they were cheap then everyone would have one!

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

...Runey, I want to move to Syl'anar. Do I need some sort of special paperwork or...?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
If I'm playing correctly, the bar makes about $250 a week without ads. So, with ads, that 200-350. Then sometimes there's the drink bump of 20.

Photos sell for a meager amount ($20).

I believe the max you can get with the bar per week is around $400 - $450 including the advertisements. I did this math a long time ago though.

All pinups sell for a different amount of money, and even then it's random what you'll get. Slut outfits sell for $20 - $30 for example. You can do this 3 times a day, for$60 - $90 a day. Each week that means $420 - $630, more than the bar because it's active work.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes