hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
1) How do I get anal sex with Ashley? (It's the only major option that I haven't been able to trigger.)
2) How do I trigger the sex scene with Nia in the Love arc?
3) Is it really necessary to spank Moon the entire 10 times? Does it trigger anything?

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
1) How do I get anal sex with Ashley? (It's the only major option that I haven't been able to trigger,)
2) How do I trigger the sex scene with Nia in the Love arc?
3) Is it really necessary to spank Moon the entire 10 times? Does it trigger anything?
1. Advance her story, it happens very early on.
2. That has not been developed yet.
3. Each time is different.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
BTW, which elf uses the bicycle (I'm betting that the giraffe plushie is Sylvia's) and what is the gizmo under the middle bed in the Sanctuary? And what the hell is on TV that Sylvia is so fascinated by?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Hey, I scored the pentfecta! All FIVE of the major girls masturbating at the same time- assuming that there's only the one scene with the twins. (Now if I can just sneak down to Ellen's room at 3 AM, and catch HER in the act!)

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Camera and Bike are Nia's. Giraffe is also Nia's. The photo near the giraffe is Sylvia's mother at a younger age.
Thanks for your reply.

That's one of the reasons that I think that this is such a great game! Even minor little 'window-dressing' details are well-thought out. Everything is there for a purpose.

And I think that you just backed up my hunch about Sylvia.

Last edited:

XMonste

Oct 4, 2018
There's nothing wrong with it.
If you can't get it to open, try using a VPN or download manager. :)
without VPN i got this message after hitting the download button in the nopy link: Error 404: No file not found (with blank page)
with VPN i got infinity loading nopy site
(i prefer nopy because i always get max speed with it)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
without VPN i got this message after hitting the download button in the nopy link: Error 404: No file not found (with blank page)
with VPN i got infinity loading nopy site
(i prefer nopy because i always get max speed with it)
Then use a download manager, like Jdownloader2.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i tried jdownloader2 and the same 404 error
What version are you trying to get? I just tested the windows one, and it worked.

-Edit-
I just tested all 4, and they seem to be up and running...

--Edit--
They appeared to work, but when they went to start, they were all down. guess we have to use one of the others for now.

Last edited:

XMonste

Oct 4, 2018
What version are you trying to get? I just tested the windows one, and it worked.

-Edit-
I just tested all 4, and they seem to be up and running...
im trying to get the newest version : 0.8.2
the nopy link of other game i've just tested : ecchi sensei worked perfectly but not this game, weird
and thank for helping me

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
im trying to get the newest version : 0.8.2
the nopy link of other game i've just tested : ecchi sensei worked perfectly but not this game, weird
and thank for helping me
It is the strangest thing, they all appear to be on line, but when they go to start, it fails with a 404. Only the patch worked. (sorry it took so long, I had a lot of things in cue).
I guess the other servers are all we have for now.

• Haha
Reactions: XMonste

XMonste

Oct 4, 2018
It is the strangest thing, they all appear to be on line, but when they go to start, it fails with a 404. Only the patch worked. (sorry it took so long, I had a lot of things in cue).
I guess the other servers are all we have for now.
it's fine tho, i just have to wait 15 hrs (100kb/s)................... yeahhhh

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes