goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Haha niceee. There's some artists out there (especially a bunch on hentai foundry) that can make fantasy and medieval themed/styled dwarfs a little sexier.. (KateStarling, Anoki, darkblade2000us --> artist names if people wonder)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I looked for a yucky dwarf! :p

Reactions: crewfalcons

coyotegrey

Feb 19, 2018
What else would an elf female be but a sex slave (to a stronger, more violent race)? Let's be honest, if they were built for anything else but svelte, effeminate, sexuality their most common depcitions wouldn't look like petite
(human) women with low muscle mass and french-model curves. The sexy versions are nothing else but the sex-toys of the fantasy world, and even when G-Rated and clothed they are frequently embodied by small, thin, women. Otherwise they'd be shapely or buff or strong, etc like the other "fantasy races" such as Orcs, Humans, Dwarves, etc. The fact that they ALWAYS come in smaller, lighter, (mass not skin tone) & more petite than any other races pretty much means they're predetermined to be what they are. Seeing them any other way seems like wishful thinking to me.

Reminds me of an old Table Top rpger saying:

Female elves are there for only one thing, and male elves are only there to produce more pure bred female elves.

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
v0.9 available yet..?
not yet but if everything goes wall with the development it should be released around the end of December or early to mid January.

although its only an estate based off past releases of the game so i may be wrong.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes