goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
Have you finished Ashley's story, it does get explained why she is the way she is, and she gets better as you go on, and no she is not lolicon.
At the moment I haven't, still going. That's good though cuz I liked her at first and then it flipped.
And that's why I said her design is borderline loli. I know she's technically not lol. Probably a little too tall.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
At the moment I haven't, still going. That's good though cuz I liked her at first and then it flipped.
And that's why I said her design is borderline loli. I know she's technically not lol. Probably a little too tall.
:unsure: too tall
:unsure: tiny waist
:unsure: hips wider than shoulders
:unsure: 19 years old
:unsure: in college

It's an anime girl, yes she's short, and she's young, but she's not under developed or under aged. Anime just has a cuter style I guess.

Last edited:

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to send my pc save to the android version?
Assuming your phone is connected to your PC via wifi on router, you can either use Filezilla Server on your PC and access the FTP over LAN using AndFTP, or you can create a Windows Shared Folder (assuming there's nobody else on your network that can see such) and use the app AndSMB to access it on your phone.
Both of the android apps are free. And as someone that's used AndFTP for years to move stuff back and forth between my PC to my NAS to my phone, and recently started using AndSMB to access Windows shares, I highly recommend both.

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
hi what is the answer to kate question ?What can be found at the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space, the beginning of every end, and the end of every place?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
the letter E
the letter E
I'm honored both of you felt the need to make your first post on this forum a helpful comment on this thread \o/

---

For non patrons (yes, I did upload this in 1440p 60fps for some reason):

Archdemon

Dec 11, 2019
:unsure: too tall
:unsure: tiny waist
:unsure: hips wider than shoulders
:unsure: 19 years old
:unsure: in college

It's an anime girl, yes she's short, and she's young, but she's not under developed or under aged. Anime just has a cuter style I guess.

I saw some college girls that are shorter than Ashley (or were you talking about her? Lol) Regardless, her physical appearance is still true irl basis hahahaha

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
I planned on releasing the pre release early last week, but the other moving parts have been slow, and I can't release the update in its current state. I don't mean to blame anyone else, things are just still slow.
At least you're nice enough to keep us informed about the little things. Making frequent appearances on the forums goes a long way to keeping your fans/supporters reassured that you care about your product. "Thank You!" :)

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I saw some college girls that are shorter than Ashley (or were you talking about her? Lol) Regardless, her physical appearance is still true irl basis hahahaha
I knew one in college that was barely 5ft but was stacked and curvy. She turned heads and caused all sorts of collisions.

Reactions: TheDevian and L30

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
Not even gonna lie, the first time I played, I liked her less than literally everyone else, just found the way she treated people (most of the problems she had with people seemed to be caused by her own attitude towards them, so it was hard to care that she seemed alienated and alone), and the way she latched onto the MC to the extent that she'd threaten to cut people if she thought they'd "take him" from her.......it was all just unappealing to me. Throw in the fact that her body type isn't really my cup of tea (borderline loli is going a bit too far, but she's petite and not particularly well-endowed, which isn't usually to my taste; someone like Kali is more my speed), and I ended up putting off doing her story until I had pretty much everyone else's almost complete.

And then I did her story, and my heart ......... well I wouldn't say she's my favourite character, but she's certainly up there now. Props to Runey for turning me around on her to that extent. That's just good writing.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes