KRAZIETH

Jan 8, 2020
Hey Runey, I don't post much on here clearly but just wanted to wish you well, I read that you've been having some personal issues and I hope that you can overcome your current situation.

Absolutely love the game, would love to see more progress as soon as you are up to it and you feel it is of your usual quality.
Thanks for the efforts you have put in thus far! :)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I've defended this site being the piracy site that it is and told people leaks are going to happen no matter what.

1 thing I have always agree'd with though is how Runey handles HH. The only thing asked is that beta/pre release builds aren't leaked and wait until he's had chance to get bug reports back and fix what he can.

A few times he's added extra bits of content to the full version too.

Buggy beta's have broken saves causing people to have to restart the game which they blame on the dev regardless of the actual reason which is their own impatience.

It's never a long wait either.
Additional to this (Not for Ava, she already knows), if you really really couldn't wait for the pre-release, Runey just released it for the $5 tier. If you do end up paying for it, all that Runey asks (and a lot of us too) is that you don't post the links here. It'll be out soon enough anyway, thanks. :)

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Sorry felt i needed to say something. (He's in one of his moods again!)

I'm a $5 patron, But i can't remember the last time i downloaded a pre-release.
I don't mind waiting for the final build it never takes to long after the $5 tier release to come out.
the final build has less bugs and more content then the pre release so its worth the wait.
But its still worth it to me to support Runey with my $5 pledge. "Great Dev, great Game" (He's just a sucker for elf girls)

I would like to encourage all Non Patrons to do something nice for Runey and pop Runey a pledge.
Even if its just $1 for this month and you cancel your pledge for next month onward.
Think of it as shouting Runey a Coffee or a Biscuit or whatever.
Just a little something to say,
Hey Runey I love the game your making and I know you've been going through some stuff that can be tough to handle.
While i may not be able to afford to pledge full time have a ________ on me as my way of saying thanks for not giving up on HH.
I hope every thing gets better for you. (or something along those lines)

A little encouragement can go a long way and Runey is a dev who deserves it.
I'm not saying you have to at all, Just that it would be nice if you did.
I mean this is a pirate site after all,
But its also a great way for Devs like Runey to show what they are capable of and build a fanbase.
(Its clear you're a fan) "shut up"

I would never have found many of these games and Devs if not for this site.
"Thinking I should Donate to the site now..(don't ask me for the money).. Maybe payday"
I back a few games I've found on here and have brought a few "Released" games I found on this site as well.
But not all Devs deserve the pledge, Runey is one of those who definitely does though.

That being said though I'm really wanting to start a new play-through but don't want to start it until 0.9.
so this wait feels longer then normal.
That's mainly because I'm holding off playing until this next update and I really want to play.
The delay is not really a factor as Runey has been open and upfront about it.

(you play this game for 4 days straight every month and you're still not bored of it!)
"why do you keep typing on my post?"
(what is it annoying you?)
"yes and its probably annoying them as well!"
(Meh you never let me out to have any fun.)
"Damnit... Curse my Schizophrenia!"

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
Honestly it feels like this thread swings more and more into becoming Runey's 2nd Patreon Comment Section: As much as I enjoy the game and feel sympathy for his depression it's plain wrong for him to go around and plea that beta releases aren't posted here as if he owned the place, meanwhile his patrons keep begging everyone here to subscribe to him, it's pitiful and even if there's concern for his mental health more people pledging to Runey will not solve his issues (not that he really needs the extra money looking at his number of Patrons).

Just stop shilling the game, nobody needs to remind people who come here and talk about or pirate HH that you can in fact support the game over and over again. If you do it out of concern for his health the man needs time, loved ones and professional help not another thousand bucks.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Honestly it feels like this thread swings more and more into becoming Runey's 2nd Patreon Comment Section: As much as I enjoy the game and feel sympathy for his depression it's plain wrong for him to go around and plea that beta releases aren't posted here as if he owned the place, meanwhile his patrons keep begging everyone here to subscribe to him, it's pitiful and even if there's concern for his mental health more people pledging to Runey will not solve his issues (not that he really needs the extra money looking at his number of Patrons).

Just stop shilling the game, nobody needs to remind people who come here and talk about or pirate HH that you can in fact support the game over and over again. If you do it out of concern for his health the man needs time, loved ones and professional help not another thousand bucks.
It's nothing to do with mental health and everything to do with pre release being buggy as shit.

When a pre release gets leaked we get pages and pages of bug reports he's already getting off his testers and no fix is going to come until the testers are done so then we get pages and pages of whining.

Then when the full version comes we get pages and pages of people whining their saves don't work because they were idiots and tried to use broken, buggy saves from a pre release on the fixed version.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

Additional to what Ava already said, the game isn't pirated as Runey gives it away on release day to everyone, Patreon is there to support devs such as Runey.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

No one is begging, and Runey is not the one telling people to support him. That said, if you want the buggy beta, that is how to get it. That is all there is to it, no begging, just stating a fact. The rest of us are happy to wait for the full release, it is not our fault you can't be patient.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
As much as I enjoy the game and feel sympathy for his depression it's plain wrong for him to go around and plea that beta releases aren't posted here as if he owned the place
I just want to respond to this part. I've explained to the people here why I want players to wait for a stable unbroken build, they understand, and I'm sure many of them have encountered the issues I've warned people about.

On top of that, I usually create so many builds, the mods and staff here get a bit upset with me. Not even they really want to upload all the builds. Imagine uploading 18 5gb builds every week. That's almost 100 gigs a week! And I'm not the only thread the staff works on. Not to mention the beta builds are very buggy so I would have to create even more builds to fix those issues, which would need to uploaded again, so it would likely be over 18 5gb uploads every week.

But if it's released here, it would essentially turn into a public build. Players would be upset with me because it's buggy, or missing content, when they assumed they were getting a full release like usual.

It's just smarter for everyone involved to wait until it's stable.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

I don't mind waiting for the final build it never takes to long after the $5 tier release to come out.
the final build has less bugs and more content then the pre release so its worth the wait.
But its still worth it to me to support Runey with my $5 pledge. "Great Dev, great Game" (He's just a sucker for elf girls)

I would like to encourage all Non Patrons to do something nice for Runey and pop Runey a pledge.
Even if its just $1 for this month and you cancel your pledge for next month onward.
Hey Runey I love the game your making and I know you've been going through some stuff that can be tough to handle.
While i may not be able to afford to pledge full time have a ________ on me as my way of saying thanks for not giving up on HH.

But its also a great way for Devs like Runey to show what they are capable of and build a fanbase.

"Thinking I should Donate to the site now..(don't ask me for the money).. Maybe payday"
I back a few games I've found on here and have brought a few "Released" games I found on this site as well.
But not all Devs deserve the pledge, Runey is one of those who definitely does though.

That being said though I'm really wanting to start a new play-through but don't want to start it until 0.9.
That's mainly because I'm holding off playing until this next update and I really want to play.

(you play this game for 4 days straight every month and you're still not bored of it!)
I second that. It's now for about one year (since the first time I heard about this game actually) that I pledge. This game definitly deserves it.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
And that's why I don't download the alphas/betas, even when they're posted here.

I'm a professional software engineer. I also have tons of experience beta testing games, from AAA titles to indy RPGs. I know what happens when you run beta software, and I choose not to.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I just want to respond to this part. I've explained to the people here why I want players to wait for a stable unbroken build, they understand, and I'm sure many of them have encountered the issues I've warned people about.

On top of that, I usually create so many builds, the mods and staff here get a bit upset with me. Not even they really want to upload all the builds. Imagine uploading 18 5gb builds every week. That's almost 100 gigs a week! And I'm not the only thread the staff works on. Not to mention the beta builds are very buggy so I would have to create even more builds to fix those issues, which would need to uploaded again, so it would likely be over 18 5gb uploads every week.

But if it's released here, it would essentially turn into a public build. Players would be upset with me because it's buggy, or missing content, when they assumed they were getting a full release like usual.

How DARE you Use logical thinking in these forums!! :ROFLMAO: :LOL: Just kidding.:D Its impossible to reason with some ppl...you'd stand a much better chance teaching a deaf/blind person how to read at this point:p

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Well, I disliked Ashley to start with but now I like her, Runey actually made me cry over her story, and I am not the only one.

It is still offensive calling a character lolicon, your basically calling the dev and anyone who likes her a pedo.
i bled for tears for Ashely knowing she got short ended... like no spoilers every character has a dark side(?) but she is my second to none when I played her story. she is my top human fav, android is my fav period and lin is top elf in my list. the over all hentai is great and the fact that the story is freaking great if not just as great goes with it bravo to the dev and team this game like some others that can put effort in will make gold. too many games with no strong story and fuckin for 5/6 of the gameplay is boring so good on runey for keeping the balance.

Reactions: Havik79 and Runey

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Harem Hotel - May 16th 2018.
Ecchi Sensei - July 13th 2018.

Unless Runey perfected time travel I highly doubt he was copying them.
ppl be shitting on both the devs because THEY BE SHTUPID. sorry but just happy you see logic and the guy be on here being a troll. fyi I read the threads I love it when ppl can tell others something they missed or help. also critique but its gotta be more than "I hate dev" because if you cant explain why you hated a game why play right ? lol

Reactions: Konstantinus

cavaemon

May 29, 2018

I feeeeeeel for those that are paying for sub... I don't pay but I cant stress how fuckin mad it makes me to know others get it first lol no jk but really thos that have paid PLEASE DO NOT SHARE!!! its probably not up to me but to runey this makes waiting for those that don't have the paid sub ENJOY playing even more since most bugs are being fixed and etc when those that beta test them...I hate waiting but those that don't have to im happy you get to do what we cant and help on the game. im hoping to see the final build of .9 when its here and even tho some ass put it on svs comic im not getting it until I know its a final build. call me moral but I do enjoy the free release because I get to play over again ( which some may hate lol) what I can enjoy even after its done lol. stay tuned yeah? lol

fmtdrsmnr

Jun 20, 2019
Russian Version
- - -

I AM NOT RUSSIAN SPEAKING. DO NOT ASK ME FOR HELP.
How can I install rus translation in the new version of the game?(main files)

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Thread Updated: 2019-10-07 (!!!!)
I wanna say i totaly can wait 30 days after patreons get UpDate and when F2P like me get Public Version...
But...
120 days not see any UpDate in my hands from my Lovely Dev... I ma wanna cry :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Reactions: Runey
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes