skyfire777

Mar 28, 2018
Oh come on, first working day of the week... Can it be postponed til friday? I dont want to see 20+ pages of spoilers before I can play it myself :p
Don't you dare mate. Disregarding the obvious downside of having to wait a little longer, this thread is gonna be intolerable with tons of questions regarding when the update is coming. More than it already is

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
A new hardest riddle has come ;)
I'm sure it'll have just as many questions as the E riddle
What's the answer to Kate's E riddle?

:ROFLMAO:

Evidently I can't read, and don't know how to google or use this site's search feature, so I'm going to ask EVEN THOUGH IT'S BEEN ASKED AND ANSWERED 100+ TIMES!

Feb 3, 2018
v0.9 Pre-Release
Final patch notes

Felicity & Emma:
Nothing - content coming in v0.10
That's new. But, I think it's good if every once in a while a main girl (or two in this case) is (are) skipped in an update. I'm probably going to say something controversial: This is good, and I hope it continues. Not every girl needs content every update. This free time should amount to something tangible though, like more side-girl content or slightly faster development time.

But, it's probably going towards the DnD spinoff, and that's fine, just not ideal. But, I'm looking forward to the first build of that as well.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
That's new. But, I think it's good if every once in a while a main girl (or two in this case) is (are) skipped in an update. I'm probably going to say something controversial: This is good, and I hope it continues. Not every girl needs content every update. This free time should amount to something tangible though, like more side-girl content or slightly faster development time.

But, it's probably going towards the DnD spinoff, and that's fine, just not ideal. But, I'm looking forward to the first build of that as well.
The time went nowhere, unfortunately. I wasn't able to do much of anything.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

Agreed, although I'm surprised it would be them in particular – they still have a greater need for development than many of the other girls.

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
Hi Runey,
in my opinion nobody is helped if you risk your health just to finish the next update.
You have created a great game and i think the most ppl will agree if i say take yor time to get well first of all, and than continue.
Of course just my thoughts...

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes