cavaemon

May 29, 2018
oh lordy lord I also want more android so if .10 has felicity and her sis and MORE android ill just squeal like Ger from invaderzim lol PANCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: jestir
Feb 3, 2018
The time went nowhere, unfortunately. I wasn't able to do much of anything.
I know that's true for this update, I was speaking more generally for the future. Also, hope you're feeling better man.

Agreed, although I'm surprised it would be them in particular – they still have a greater need for development than many of the other girls.
Well, that's not entirely true. As of 0.8, the twins are only two events behind Kali (who is the least developed of the first-floor girls). If any character just couldn't be skipped to catch up it was Autumn, who is at about half of Kali's current count of 26.

That said, I do maintain that I hope skipping girls becomes a bit more commonplace so development resources could be placed elsewhere.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well, that's not entirely true. As of 0.8, the twins are only two events behind Kali (who is the least developed of the first-floor girls). If any character just couldn't be skipped to catch up it was Autumn, who is at about half of Kali's current count of 26.

That said, I do maintain that I hope skipping girls becomes a bit more commonplace so development resources could be placed elsewhere.
I'm not talking about the number of events, I'm talking about how there is still progression to go with their story, they still aren't comfortable with everything. Compare that to the earlier girls, whose 'getting to know them' phase is basically over, all basic scenes unlocked, and we've moved on to other stories like Kali and her dad or Ashley and the faeries.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm not talking about the number of events, I'm talking about how there is still progression to go with their story, they still aren't comfortable with everything. Compare that to the earlier girls, whose 'getting to know them' phase is basically over, all basic scenes unlocked, and we've moved on to other stories like Kali and her dad or Ashley and the faeries.
Also, some of them are split up, so in a way they have just over half that. ...give or take.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You do know without us beta testing there would be allot more bugs, and most of us are smart enough to have back up saves.

tsutoshi84

Feb 7, 2020
this happened and I have v0.8.2

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/bar.rpy", line 1586, in script call
    call tt from _call_tt
  File "game/script.rpy", line 624, in script
    jump lsleep2
ScriptError: could not find label 'lsleep2'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call tt from _call_tt
    jump lsleep2
  File "C:\Users\Warhen\Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.8.2-pc-crunched\renpy\ast.py", line 1695, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Warhen\Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.8.2-pc-crunched\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Harem Hotel v0.8.1
Fri Feb 07 02:56:08 2020

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
this happened and I have v0.8.2

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    call tt from _call_tt
    jump lsleep2

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call tt from _call_tt
    jump lsleep2
  File "C:\Users\Warhen\Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.8.2-pc-crunched\renpy\ast.py", line 1695, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Warhen\Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.8.2-pc-crunched\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Harem Hotel v0.8.1
Fri Feb 07 02:56:08 2020
That's not 8.2, download the full version of 8.2 and try again.

Or wait until next week when v0.9 should be released.

AmanRocky

Feb 21, 2019
Hi guys, is there a money mod or something? I need close to 5000 money for buying the elves and I am bored of sleeping again and again which only raises around 30-50 dollars. Is there any tips for money or any money mods? Any help is appreciated.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Hi guys, is there a money mod or something? I need close to 5000 money for buying the elves and I am bored of sleeping again and again which only raises around 30-50 dollars. Is there any tips for money or any money mods? Any help is appreciated.
Um, if you do Kali's quest line you get 10k.

Otherwise you can use Lains mod which you can get money, tips, and other stuff.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You know you can google all the riddles, well except the one for why Runey likes to make you cry while trying to fap.:p
To paraphrase the Ogre Slayer dub, 'I have to fap you see, otherwise I would have to cry...'

• Haha
Reactions: L30
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes