Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
What if its both?, I'm pretty sure Moon enjoyed those hard spanks as much as i Enjoyed spanking her.:devilish:
Come on I know she enjoys a little pain. and i love giving a little pain...Just a little.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Search function does work.. as does checking Runey's Patreon.

Having been on the developer side of things, people that don't check for openly-available information and want everything spoonfed to them don't make things easier. Attitudes like that come off as incredibly impatient and entitled, and are a majority reason of why I'm no longer in gameserver maintenance or doing custom code for private servers of various games.

Just a little food for thought for people, because now it's reaching the point of straight-up pestering.
I've noticed that the majority of people that come here to ask these kinds of questions are ones where the total number of posts they have made on this site might be half a dozen at most. This tells me that they are much more interested in coming here to ask the questions than putting any effort into actually finding the answer. I'm sure we'll still be getting people asking about the next update next Tuesday or Wednesday.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Konstantinus

kanatik_

Oct 13, 2019
Even as your obvious right, most of us can't really read or use the search engine. Repeating the same sermon again and again doesn't help either because the second someone has put the "effort" to search a little an other one has repeat the question...

The staffs and mods should charge each user a cent for this questions. Most likely this would cover for the whole running cost of the forum.:devilish:
People would use search engine if it was good.
You can search in current thread but can't sort by date there, or go to advanced search, apply order, but lose ability to search in specific topic...

IIRC i've even tried to apply sort order to url manually same way it works in advanced search tab and this didn't work either.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You can search in current thread but can't sort by date there, or go to advanced search, apply order, but lose ability to search in specific topic...

IIRC i've even tried to apply sort order to url manually same way it works in advanced search tab and this didn't work either.
There are 2 ways to sort by date.
  1. Open your account, click Preferences, scroll down to Search Options and select Most Recent (Sam, this should be the default)
  2. In the search URL, change "&o=<whatever>" to "&o=date". If there is no "&o=" field, add "&o=date"

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

It exist a extension for XenForo itself (XenForo Enhanced Search), yet I don't know if our forum have it or not.
Other than that you can set the search order in your own accounts preference, yet I don't know....;)
1581187833450.png

But for most times this question is ask, the question was literally ask and answer on the same page of the thread or the previous - and sometimes more than one user have answer.
So, can our search engine be better? I do say so. Is it a blank approval that we don't need to look a little bit around (with or without the search engine)? I say, hell not. But I'm a cynic even if we have the most sophisticated search engine a forum could have - and the answer would pop up at the time you enter the question in your post - even then we would have this "Update when?!" post.:p

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What if its both?, I'm pretty sure Moon enjoyed those hard spanks as much as i Enjoyed spanking her.:devilish:
Come on I know she enjoys a little pain. and i love giving a little pain...Just a little.
Yes, in that situation, you would be the sadist, and she would be the masochist. It's really not that complicated.

hp3012

Aug 25, 2017
Pre-Release 1
Traceback error when attempting to "Get To Know" Sylvia.

Label 'love_syl_1' cannot be found.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also secondary issue with the fairies. Error attempting to load the "fairyroom.jpg" as it did not exist. Copying the .webp and making the copy a .jpg did the trick.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Thanks for the report and all, but please think before you post. Those are spoilers, and that event wont even show up in v0.9. All of these bugs have already been reported and I have updated the post saying they are known bugs that have been fixed. Report bugs on the post or in discord please.

Last edited:

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
No, that is what that means. ...Or it could. Assuming that you enjoy hurting her. Less so if it's just for some kinky fun.
As long as you respect each other in the morning. And BTW, Moon slugs you pretty hard if you get out of hand. It's a big difference than getting hit with a baseball bat without prior consent. (And Nia didn't even say please... :cautious:)

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
As long as you respect each other in the morning. And BTW, Moon slugs you pretty hard if you get out of hand. It's a big difference than getting hit with a baseball bat without prior consent. (And Nia didn't even say please... :cautious:)
Well, the best doms are good subs.

Reactions: Harem_Master

Master Alaric

Jul 12, 2018
hey Runey!
I hate to sound overbearing and/or annoying, but... When do you think the next official update might be?

I ask due to my Harem Hotel withdraws... and if it ever becomes possible, getting my girls pregnant. ;) :LOL:

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes