DioDanika

Oct 4, 2017
I'm a bit... disturbed. Theres talk about talk about Runey and his current state. And since those talks have happened I feel like comments about him have GROWN in aggression, the opposite they should do.

You're here to enjoy a game, and cant even have damn respect for the man behind the game. You dont even deserve to enjoy it if you're going to be a total jackass.

Games amazing, and the new release is going to be amazing too. Enjoy it, and stop criticizing so drastically.
I haven't been one of the ones doing so, as I don't see what good it does. But. But. This IS Runey's job. Most people, have to show up for work whether they want to or not, whether they feel depressed. If they don't show or don't work, they get fired or at the very least don't get paid.

So it is a bit much to ask people living in that reality, who may be struggling with similar feelings, to be sympathetic toward someone who flagrantly can do what they can't. Antagonizing people generally doesn't make them kinder or more polite either.

I like what Runey creates. Harassment won't magically make more of it. It sucks that any person is depressed. I hope Runey's life and mind take a better turn.

Cebrail

Jul 4, 2017
I haven't been one of the ones doing so, as I don't see what good it does. But. But. This IS Runey's job. Most people, have to show up for work whether they want to or not, whether they feel depressed. If they don't show or don't work, they get fired or at the very least don't get paid.

So it is a bit much to ask people living in that reality, who may be struggling with similar feelings, to be sympathetic toward someone who flagrantly can do what they can't. Antagonizing people generally doesn't make them kinder or more polite either.

I like what Runey creates. Harassment won't magically make more of it. It sucks that any person is depressed. I hope Runey's life and mind take a better turn.
DioDanika, I get what you are saying, but since none of us is the employeer of Runey, but (mostly) freeloaders benefitting from his work for free, I don't think ANYONE here has any right to strongly criticise his work ethics or similar.
Even for those who pay, you are not exactly paying a monthly salary eh, unless some of you work for 10-20€ a month ??

Yes it's his job, and yes he should be upfront and try to deliver, but just like in real life, people can get sick (depression can also be a sickness) and more.

Some respect would not be amiss.

Now that aside, I really want this new update too, by far my favorit game in here.

:EDIT:
Just a note to clarify, I am not saying you are disrespectful towards him at all, only that some people are and they should behave better.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I'm reminded of those 5yo kids sitting in the back seat of a car going, "Are we there, yet?" every 5 seconds. I'm not sure who I feel sorrier for: Runey who's getting pestered to release the new version, the OP here who will get pestered to post the link(s), or poor Lain who will be getting complaints on that page that the mod won't be working with the new version of the game until that gets updated.

I've got my popcorn ready for when the mayhem starts. :cool:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I'm hoping for some Lucia/Kali dungeon stuff... and maybe some Felicity/Emma twincest. Maybe next update.
The contents were posted a while ago... This time no Twins content. We have Moon content however.

raj100

Feb 25, 2019
^^^ That's why I said next update version .95 or whatever... just throwing it out there.
Waiting for the update to show on Runey's site... I've been paying $15 per release since .5 or .6. I don't like Patreon becaue I feel it encourages slow development and also I read they take 50% of the money any ways. Anyone else feel that way or am I wrong?

Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes