cavaemon

May 29, 2018
oh I almost forgot lol so that one room on the second floor is gonna be for that main girl thats coming right? is it someone we know ingame already? just curious but I may have missed this topic about who was wondering about that lol

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: MSNlover95
Jan 28, 2018
It is on Discord but I'd wait either way. Runey posted it asking for people to test it for bugs. Then the release would be after getting rid of the bugs. And if you look through Runey's posts in the discord server there were some bugs found which will not be there when it's properly released.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
pretty sure that version is the final prerelease version.
Better to wait a few hours as that version while mostly complete will have bugs not in the released version.
but hey its up to you.

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
It is the final prerelease version, which is almost exactly the same as the one he released like 2 months ago. There's no new events or anything - just minor bugfixes. Runey hasn't done fucking anything for 2 months.
Because it's not a release if it doesn't have content, right? Who cares about fixing things that might make for an unplayable game or preventing save corruption..

hunter2

Nov 24, 2017
Because it's not a release if it doesn't have content, right? Who cares about fixing things that might make for an unplayable game or preventing save corruption..
In software dev that's a 0.8.2 version, not a 0.9 version. And it doesnt take 6 months to fix 10 bugs.

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
In software dev that's a 0.8.2 version, not a 0.9 version. And it doesnt take 6 months to fix 10 bugs.
For starters, it's been 4 months since 0.8.2 so idk where you're getting 6 months. You also said it was a pre-release, which usually means unfinished.

And you saying the things you are makes me think you haven't bothered to actually read anything that wasn't a download link or a patch note.

masteroftw

Sep 29, 2017
It is the final prerelease version, which is almost exactly the same as the one he released like 2 months ago. There's no new events or anything - just minor bugfixes. Runey hasn't done fucking anything for 2 months.
He's said multiple times that he's found getting anything done hard the last few months. If you feel like your wasting your money, the best thing to do is to stop backing him.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I am playing the pre-releace, and clearly you don't know what you are talking about, or your intent is merely to malign Runey and spread defamation?

WeblordAlpha

Jan 19, 2020
I am going to ask this one question, Because I feel like I'm seeing a lot of... conflicting information?

Today's release. Is it supposed to be the final .9 version releasing today, or was it just simply referencing he made the Pre-release version available for discord users? (Just wanting clarification!)

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes