cavaemon

May 29, 2018
hey Runey!
I hate to sound overbearing and/or annoying, but... When do you think the next official update might be?

I ask due to my Harem Hotel withdraws... and if it ever becomes possible, getting my girls pregnant. ;) :LOL:
the pregnancy thing may ( I dont remember but I think he gave est which might change) happen between now and later updates... I think he said after a certain chapter is reached he would implement that and marriage as well when the game is sitting at a mid ground of being complete. I could be wrong but he can say it again if that's changed or not.

P.S are we doing or at a chapter ingame?

Reactions: Konstantinus

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
^^^ That's why I said next update version .95 or whatever... just throwing it out there.
Waiting for the update to show on Runey's site... I've been paying $15 per release since .5 or .6. I don't like Patreon becaue I feel it encourages slow development and also I read they take 50% of the money any ways. Anyone else feel that way or am I wrong?
Runey had Health issues as of late, thats why the delay.

Am i the only one who starts new game with each update so i can enjoy it longer?
I started it over 3 times (once because I misspelled the name I wanted)
Now I have a saves for every start of an event, with a dedicated page for each girl and a page for bonus content like Moon.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Am i the only one who starts new game with each update so i can enjoy it longer?
I do that too sometimes. Especially since Runey likes to make some changes or additions at the beginning of the game as he has done in the past. Plus, I really like the game as a whole so I want to remember everything I've done.

ghenn beer

Jan 14, 2020
Runey thank you, great game. quality over quantity,

1. good to have repeatable scenes.
2. its a harem game
-reverse gang bang scene from the girls please.
-dungeon, rimming from the girls please
-more threesome from different girls please.
3. hope to bang ashleys, teacher.
4. more costumes please

keep up the good work

masterofborg

Mar 23, 2018
Runey, you are an expert at getting me excited for a Monday. Thank you for putting in the extra work so the content that you release to the public is the best representation of your work possible, and I am more than happy to wait a little longer for the next update rather than seeing you rush a build to release just to meet an arbitrary release date.

With that said, I am also a huge fan of this game and have been checking here daily for about a month to see if it was released yet. So while I am patient and understanding that you have a life outside this project, I am also like a little kid just waiting for permission to open some presents.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes