Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
On Discord, Runey posted a pre-release of the game this morning. However, there are some bugs in the game so he wanted to see if people could test play the game and help him find some bugs so he can actually release the game to the public. I think the game will probably be updated late tonight or sometime tomorrow.

WeblordAlpha

Jan 19, 2020
On Discord, Runey posted a pre-release of the game this morning. However, there are some bugs in the game so he wanted to see if people could test play the game and help him find some bugs so he can actually release the game to the public. I think the game will probably be updated late tonight or sometime tomorrow.

That makes sense. Extra testing while also (hopefully,) Appealing to the people who've been getting anxious. Shut up the people begging haha.

Reactions: TheDevian

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
its one of the things i like about Runey.
He tends to do a lot of bug squashing before a final release.... "Take Note EA and Bethesda"
usually don't have to wait to long between the Final Pre release and the Actual release either.
id say today will be quite tiring for Runey, finalizing bug squashing before the release.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
I'll make a small confession. Although this is one of my TOP 2 favorite games on this site, I have other games that have released updates since January and I've been playing through them to keep myself occupied while waiting (well, this and re-watching my harem animes). Maybe this can help some of you with "Pre-Release Anxiety Complex"! :geek:

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Lol.. IF you played the game you'd notice that at the end of each 'complete' story for the current girls, it said 'girlnamehere's content will continue in .9'.. There will be alot of new content by the sounds of it... and a new girl if I've read stuff correctly..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Lol.. IF you played the game you'd notice that at the end of each 'complete' story for the current girls, it said 'girlnamehere's content will continue in .9'.. There will be alot of new content by the sounds of it... and a new girl if I've read stuff correctly..
Who do you think will be living in the extra room next to Autumn? I think it might be Kate one of Ashley's friends.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Wheelchair girl? Don't remember a wheelchair.

But yea, probably Hana which is Maria's 'sort of adopted sister' but idk
Me neither, but my fuzzy logic has me hoping that Moon would move in since she had that breakthrough S&M event during the last update. And me as my MC liked her agressiveness and it's result (smoking cigarette) ;).

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Was there any image that he did as concept art, or did he just describe her a bit?
It was a while ago, but Runey did post it here.
Was that a new addition to the game, because I don't remember that at all. I should really start a new game.
Part of her 0.8.x story. Stuff involving a train and Ashley shenanigans. Not gonna say any more because I'd want people to find out themselves if they haven't already.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes