Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
Ah ok she need more training. Thanks.

And it is a pity that you don't hear the girls moan while you worry about them.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I've been playing one of my old saves and when my android and I went to the beach we meet Elizabeth and her Android, Pixel. I'm wondering will we ever get to see them again or any other androids besides the ones we meet so far? I loved seeing Maria and Moon looking surprised, lol. Good memories :giggle:

Also, I didn't know Autumn has a sister and I loved the private beach scene with Ashley. I don't remember seeing it before, but I liked the atmosphere.

Last edited:
Reactions: imzahai

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Dammit i hate living in the future! its already 3pm Monday where i am!.
that's why i cant take a long weekend to play the update on Monday hehehe.
hmm I'll ask the boss for Tuesday off.

(conversation went like this..
me: hey boss can i have tomorrow off?
My boss: Why?
me: Umm an update for HH comes out tomorrow and i want to do a full play through again!.
My boss: REALLY? an HH update... In that case I'm not coming in tomorrow either, Umm I'll be sick or something.)

So 3dprinters are off and shops closed tomorrow, Life is great when you're your own boss.
Although i do get some weried looks when i ask my self for a day off, they get even weirder when i answer back!.

WeblordAlpha

Jan 19, 2020
I'm a bit... disturbed. Theres talk about talk about Runey and his current state. And since those talks have happened I feel like comments about him have GROWN in aggression, the opposite they should do.

You're here to enjoy a game, and cant even have damn respect for the man behind the game. You dont even deserve to enjoy it if you're going to be a total jackass.

Games amazing, and the new release is going to be amazing too. Enjoy it, and stop criticizing so drastically.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Life is great when you're your own boss.
Yes being the boss is great able to take a day off whenever I want.

i do get some weried looks when i ask my self for a day off, they get even weirder when i answer back!.
I do that all the time too and the weird looks everyone gives me are priceless. It gives me a twisted sense of pleasure watching how some of my employees react. :ROFLMAO:

Master Alaric

Jul 12, 2018
Dammit i hate living in the future! its already 3pm Monday where i am!.
that's why i cant take a long weekend to play the update on Monday hehehe.
hmm I'll ask the boss for Tuesday off.

(conversation went like this..
me: hey boss can i have tomorrow off?
My boss: Why?
me: Umm an update for HH comes out tomorrow and i want to do a full play through again!.
My boss: REALLY? an HH update... In that case I'm not coming in tomorrow either, Umm I'll be sick or something.)

So 3dprinters are off and shops closed tomorrow, Life is great when you're your own boss.
Although i do get some weried looks when i ask my self for a day off, they get even weirder when i answer back!.
It's weirder when you answer back in a different voice that is stern and says NO almost all the time. :cry:

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes