AmanRocky

Feb 21, 2019
Um, if you do Kali's quest line you get 10k.

Otherwise you can use Lains mod which you can get money, tips, and other stuff.
Yeah but it wasn't enough after every upgrade and stuff the girls need. MC is just a sugar daddy.
But I found there are some cheats you can use on PC in your room. "gimmeallyourmoney" gives you 999999 usd and "maxall" maxes out all character stats. But I only needed money and i found it. You don't need any mod for it I think.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
no moon is a masochists a saitest would get plasher from making others hurt or suffer also sadism would be someone that worships the devil or a evil deity
Uh no.

Sadism is to derive pleasure, namely sexual gratification, by inflicting pain, suffering and/or humiliation on others.

A Satanist is someone that worships the devil or an evil deity.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
no moon is a masochists a saitest would get plasher from making others hurt or suffer also sadism would be someone that worships the devil or a evil deity
Well, you were partly right... XD
Sadist, the one that inflicts
Masochist, the one that receives

pain.

Moon, which iirc is the bargirl, would be a masochist.
Am I the only one who read 'batgirl' there? Damn dyslexia always getting in my way... :ROFLMAO:

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
There's just something about her that says sadomasochist to me. She strikes me as the type that enjoys both giving and receiving pain.
You're probably getting that from the scene where she demands you fuck her cuz you leave her "unsatisfied" a couple of times. I dunno if I'd call it sadistic, just demanding. But who knows, maybe she is both.

Reactions: DrFree

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
There's just something about her that says sadomasochist to me. She strikes me as the type that enjoys both giving and receiving pain.

Yeah I did too :D
This is why I'm hoping she gets more content with me (er...MC). She's a Hill-billy type who hardly wears underwear, now who couldn't get behind that! :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

skyfire777

Mar 28, 2018
This is quite the letter salad, so I assume you're not a native english speaker. While you got the definition of 'sadist' and 'masochist' mostly right, sadism does not include devil worship. The word you're looking for is 'satanism'
When is the next version coming out?
Monday, buddy.

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
When is the next version coming out?
Coming on monday :)
Search function does work.. as does checking Runey's Patreon.

Having been on the developer side of things, people that don't check for openly-available information and want everything spoonfed to them don't make things easier. Attitudes like that come off as incredibly impatient and entitled, and are a majority reason of why I'm no longer in gameserver maintenance or doing custom code for private servers of various games.

Just a little food for thought for people, because now it's reaching the point of straight-up pestering.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Search function does work.. as does checking Runey's Patreon.

Having been on the developer side of things, people that don't check for openly-available information and want everything spoonfed to them don't make things easier. Attitudes like that come off as incredibly impatient and entitled, and are a majority reason of why I'm no longer in gameserver maintenance or doing custom code for private servers of various games.

Just a little food for thought for people, because now it's reaching the point of straight-up pestering.
Even as your obvious right, most of us can't really read or use the search engine. Repeating the same sermon again and again doesn't help either because the second someone has put the "effort" to search a little an other one has repeat the question...

The staffs and mods should charge each user a cent for this questions. Most likely this would cover for the whole running cost of the forum.:devilish:

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes