DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Bugs have been fixed, and polishes have been made.

v0.9.1 >
Is there a patch or will it require a full download again? And I saw mention of more bugs needing to be ironed out... if download size is an issue for me should I just wait a week for you to iron out the bugs?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Is there a patch or will it require a full download again? And I saw mention of more bugs needing to be ironed out... if download size is an issue for me should I just wait a week for you to iron out the bugs?

You will need to redownload the entire game again. Or you can reload to a save before the loop, and do the second part of Android's event asap

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I bypassed the Android+Maria loop, so I am in no hurry for the patch. But I just wonder if I should just post a save with the event started so others can bypass it too.
I remember reading that posting saves of Ren'py games isn't safe, but I never confirmed it.

Reactions: TheDevian

Jin Lee Ong

Dec 27, 2017
Anyone know the answer?
What is seen near the end of January and February that can't be seen at the beginning of either month.

sebi1835

Jun 12, 2017
The only thing that bothers me by the most sexgames are this DICKdicks (dick is the germanword for thick. Sorry, couldn't stop it).
Here it looks RELATIVELY natural, is just the way. Lucky Guy - My Congratulation.

It's not the Unreal what me bothers, not only. My thoughts that comes by that bothers me.
If it's not stiff and out of the Trousers. Where. It. Is?
Will it be curled up? Like a cinnamon roll?
Does it hang down? Right Over the knee, By the knee? UNDER the knee?
Or are belt bags made for this? A hole in the Trousers and one other in the belt bag...
Or make the Cock into a Tail! Once Between the Legs through...

Or something completely different - could it be used as a club?
Or does he sleep during sex? Has he passed out? The blood has flowed from the head to other regions.

Don't misunderstand me, for me is HH the best Sexgame ever. A Perfekt Balance Between Sex-Scenes and Content. And this Repeatable Scenes, Yay! Miss them too often in other Games. Thanks for Runey!
But this THOUGHTS!

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Um... How to get money?
A few ways:

At the beginning, you get a small sum everyday from rent.

You can invest in opening a bar which provides a larger, slightly variable income. When fully upgraded, it generates a few hundred a week.

Once a girl is friendly enough, you can take suggestive photos and sell them for small amounts ($5-$15 per photo shoot).

Lin stripping in the café earns $5, net.
Android can sell milk there too, once properly accessorized.

Following Kali's story gives a very large cash gift.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes