Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
The only thing that bothers me by the most sexgames are this DICKdicks (dick is the germanword for thick. Sorry, couldn't stop it).
Here it looks RELATIVELY natural, is just the way. Lucky Guy - My Congratulation.

It's not the Unreal what me bothers, not only. My thoughts that comes by that bothers me.
If it's not stiff and out of the Trousers. Where. It. Is?
Will it be curled up? Like a cinnamon roll?
Does it hang down? Right Over the knee, By the knee? UNDER the knee?
Or are belt bags made for this? A hole in the Trousers and one other in the belt bag...
Or make the Cock into a Tail! Once Between the Legs through...

Or something completely different - could it be used as a club?
Or does he sleep during sex? Has he passed out? The blood has flowed from the head to other regions.

Don't misunderstand me, for me is HH the best Sexgame ever. A Perfekt Balance Between Sex-Scenes and Content. And this Repeatable Scenes, Yay! Miss them too often in other Games. Thanks for Runey!
But this THOUGHTS!
When he isn't hard it retreats inside his body. He has an innie , like a belly button. He tucks his balls inside himself too. Kinda looks like a black hole trying to suck up his pubic hair. Hope this helps!

• Wow
Reactions: c3p0

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
How can I start lust training ?
It's been pretty poorly named, I think. It's not training, really. Lust rises whenever sluttiness does -- so engage in most sex acts.
Once Lust is above 0, there is a chance the girl will approach you in the morning. A choice of "Edge" increases Lust. "Finish" resets it to 0. Actions outside the morning approach cannot drop Lust even if they involve multiple orgasms.
If Lust exceeds 9, it is forcibly reset to 0.
Players choices are somewhat gated by Lust level and some are gated by purchases.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
question what is teh answer to kates riddle "what is seen near the end of january and february" i am really bad with riddles

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
How can I start lust training ?
It's been pretty poorly named, I think. It's not training, really. Lust rises whenever sluttiness does -- so engage in most sex acts.
Once Lust is above 0, there is a chance the girl will approach you in the morning. A choice of "Edge" increases Lust. "Finish" resets it to 0. Actions outside the morning approach cannot drop Lust even if they involve multiple orgasms.
If Lust exceeds 9, it is forcibly reset to 0.
Players choices are somewhat gated by Lust level and some are gated by purchases.
Lust training refers to training them into a Lustful person (the lustful trait, which unlocks by doing the 9/9 lust event multiple times).

Every 3 lust points she will come to you and offer something different.
At 3/9 you wont have many options (she isn't willing to be too freaky yet)
At 6/9 you have the most options (she's willing to do almost anything)
At 9/9 an unavoidable event occurs that resets her lust.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
how cna i make there sexual desire grown so they come in ym room and beg me to fuck then and what i would love is a function that allows you to invite someone to the hotsprings to have fun with them in there

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes