hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Its the Dodo's fault for being so delicious anyway. Although saving the manners and the Dodo probably have the same solution. get rid of all the people.
Actually, most accounts report that the dodo was pretty much "yuk". Its original Dutch name was "Walghvoghel" ("disgusting bird").

The dodo (and its relative, the Rodrigues solitaire)'s main cause of extinction was a combination of habitat destruction (clearing for agriculture) and predation of eggs and chicks by introduced animals (cats, rats, monkeys, mongooses). Such has been the fate of MANY ground-nesting birds.

Last edited:

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Can we get some more smexy time in the bar? With like randoms? Why does our bartender have to be a male?
This is for the guy that palmed me.
I know there's a random female you can have sex with there as well as some snces with the hotel girls. i Just want more randoms.
Jimmy wants ribs, Jimmy wants steak, Jimmy wants a piece of that chocolate cake! Jimmy Want more1 Jimmy want More! Jimy want Jimmy want Jimmy want More!

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Actually, most accounts report that the dodo was pretty much "yuk". Its original Dutch name was "Walghvoghel" ("disgusting bird").

The dodo (and its relative, the Rodrigues solitaire)'s main cause of extinction was a combination of habitat destruction (clearing for agriculture) and predation of eggs and chicks by introduced animals (cats, rats, monkeys, mongooses). Such has been the fate of MANY ground-nesting birds.
Well taste is always personal and subjective. I meant delicious to me (I'm an immortal).

As for the cause of extinction....those are still caused by humans. :)

Onizuka25

Feb 13, 2020
Guys any solution to this or do i need better phone? Bcuz v.0.9.0 run just fine to me. I uninstalled the previous version so i can update

23kollas

Apr 3, 2019
Sorry if this question has been answered already but is there more ellen content planned in the future? I feel like she should be one of the main girls

Reactions: Harem_Master
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes