RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Lust raises with anything that raises sluttiness.
It has 3 events that activates with 3/9, 6/9 and an unavoidable event at 9/9, but be careful, because you can reset lust without doing the last event, making it a waste.
I cant trigger 6 lust event. I tried so much thing but I can only trigger 3 lust and 9 lust event.

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I cant trigger 6 lust event. I tried so much thing but I can only trigger 3 lust and 9 lust event.
Go to sleep, she'll come to you, there you'll have several options. If you tell them to go away, the points will have a chance of increasing, if you do lusty things with them again.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Go to sleep, she'll come to you, there you'll have several options. If you tell them to go away, the points will have a chance of increasing, if you do lusty things with them again.
I get 3 lust scene with sleeping but I cant get 6 lust scene. I got 9 lust one to but 6 lust one is missing for me.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
I get 3 lust scene with sleeping but I cant get 6 lust scene. I got 9 lust one to but 6 lust one is missing for me.
You also need to have bought the new outfit for lin and/or the orgasm kit. You may also need (but not sure) higher friendships with maria and/or Ashley if you haven't worked on them much. Also may need higher friendship or slutiness or submissiveness. Not sure if any of those matter. Is this a new play through or have you been playing this game for awhile?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Did something happen with Kali's stats? I know there was an update but it seems her "max" of stats is below everyone else. I thought everyone got up to "professional" but Kali seems to be stuck on "expert", and even with higher numbers she is close friends etc. Is this just a bug or a story stat lock?

Other than that, a small mention of use of the new outfit and toys so people aren't confused as to what happens with them.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Did something happen with Kali's stats? I know there was an update but it seems her "max" of stats is below everyone else. I thought everyone got up to "professional" but Kali seems to be stuck on "expert", and even with higher numbers she is close friends etc. Is this just a bug or a story stat lock?

Other than that, a small mention of use of the new outfit and toys so people aren't confused as to what happens with them.
This was mentioned earlier and runey said it was a bug they would work on. Apparently she mysteriously downgraded herself.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I really really wanna fuck Autumn and train her badly. I got a kink for gingers w big tits! More Autumn content in next update! Thank you, I will go back to fantasizing and getting my BJ's from her now. ;)

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
It's a scene with Kali's sister your missing. Not 100% on how you trigger it though. It might require the "ifuckedlucy" code.
I imputed the code and it said accepted, however I still only get the utility room option, and the scene is still locked... Any more hints?

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes