sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
IIRC, ifuckedlucy is a corrective for if you didn't bang her the first night you met her. The code to allow the 3some is truestory (and you need to bang her the first night or use the first code too). You have to progress Kali's story pretty far as well -- I am thinking past the beach outing with Lucy and maybe past the locked-in-closet scene.

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Thanks guys, I managed to unlock it. I think I am at the end of every storyline,but there is no way to be sure, isn't it? Because I don remember already if I saw the message for all the girls...

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so i can't talk to lin cuz it keeps saying i need to buy miyuki's human outfit, the problem is, miyuki already has it! so what variable do i need to get the damned game to say ok you can talk to lin now?!?

edit: for some weird ass reason all the variables were false or 0 which is weird as hell. anyways set them right and now i can talk to lin. was driving me nuts tho haha thank god you gave them simple names.

Last edited:

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
It's kind of hard to list the exact amount of content each update, especially because the new events have more quality and are much longer and have more substance to them. 1 event now would be like 5-10 from v0.3.

However, v0.9 did have about half the content I wanted to get in for various reasons. v0.9 also came out much later than usual. v0.9 is not normal.

One thing that really bothered me was my drop in libido. I was going to do Emma's face sitting thing, and add lust events to Ashley and Maria, but, to put it simply, I'm just not horny at the moment haha. So those fantasies were/are hard to come up with.

I'm still not in the state of mind required to be creative and develop, but I am working on it and will hopefully be back on track in v0.10.
That's pretty reasonable actually, I suppose it's definitely true that the earlier story events and so-on were much shorter and gradually grew in length and depth. For what it's worth, the new story events were great and I am rather interested to see how it all ties together.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hopefully you aren't feeling over-pressured by things Runey. Seems like you've got a great wee game here so don't take my whingeing too much to heart! I'll be patiently (lel, will I fuck be patient) waiting for v0.10.

warlek

Aug 22, 2018
had to reinstall windows on my pc, but i would like to enjoy the game since i left, does anyone have a save of 8.2 where not that much has been played? so i can get the feeling that i did something, because it would be really bothersome to get again to the point i was

gothika2020

Feb 2, 2020
Well this game got me far more emotionally invested than I thought I would ever be for an adult game. Ashley made me really uncomfortable for ages, but by the end I swear to god I was nearly crying. Thanks for this game. Legit surprised and intend to patreon next payday :D

Jan 24, 2018
how am i supposed to buy nia's supplies for her? there's no such option on the computer in my room, talking to any of the elves didn't help neither.

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
So are the elves you buy ever going to get love scenes or should I have picked Slave?
This is currently the only decision I'm doubting myself in (also picked "Love").

Obviously the "good guy" route is to choose "Love" and will probably result in the best ending for these characters, but part of me suspects that by choosing slave you'll end up with kinkier sex scenes...

Reactions: Harem_Master
Jan 24, 2018
This is currently the only decision I'm doubting myself in (also picked "Love").

Obviously the "good guy" route is to choose "Love" and will probably result in the best ending for these characters, but part of me suspects that by choosing slave you'll end up with kinkier sex scenes...
talking about the elves, how am i supposed to but nia's supplies? i checked everything.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes