TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Interesting! I've got an old copy of DAZ around here somewhere.....Is there a tutorial on how to make these novels anywhere?

:unsure:
Daz is free, so you can get a new version, the expensive part is the assets.
But the art is jut part of it, you also need writing and coding. There are a number of free engines, Ren'Py, Unity, Gadot, rpgm, etc. Each one works differently, but yes, there are a number of tutorials for each. Once you pick the engine you like, you can start with searching here and youtube.

Reactions: L30

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
The lack of content for the three elf girls romance routes is making me sadfaced. Wishing i'd chose slave. At least you get the repeatable Scenes.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I just noticed something, there is a white tiger tail mostly hidden behind Ellen's bed... I wonder what she is hiding. Is it a stuffed tiger? Is it a tiger girl costume? Does she have some kinky hobbies that she is hiding from us? :sneaky:
screenshot0518.gif
Can anyone throw a save 9?
Already did, just use the search, it's just a few days back.

happy395

May 28, 2019
Hello guys and girls
I am new to playing this game
please
How many code are there? What are they?
And how do you Walkthrough in the game

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

VonHelton

Feb 13, 2020
Daz is free, so you can get a new version, the expensive part is the assets.
But the art is jut part of it, you also need writing and coding. There are a number of free engines, Ren'Py, Unity, Gadot, rpgm, etc. Each one works differently, but yes, there are a number of tutorials for each. Once you pick the engine you like, you can start with searching here and youtube.
I'm well respected in the Flight Sim Community, and doing mods for those games is hard work. This should be a breeze for me! (Of course, coming up with a compelling story arch will probably take me awhile! LOL!)

(y) :sneaky:

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes