VonHelton

Feb 13, 2020
I'm not sure her Friendship is 31, Obedience is 31, Sluttiness is 61, Exhibitionism is 12, Submission is 10 and in other from top to bottom on the Sex stats 0, 10, 18, 28, and 15
I'd take her to the beach a few more times & see if that triggers it.

(y)

Dmaster1234

Mar 18, 2018
Why do I get the feeling you haven't played this game yet?

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
No I have I have gotten everyone but Ashley story up to 9.2 completed and when I talk to Lin in Her room there is no option for going to the Beach Also I have purchased Jin Lin's sister (I'm trying to get all the Traits Unlocked for each Character.)

Haven't exactly play much before the recent update came out so I don't quite remember some things I believe if I remember correctly there was a spot during Lin's story where you could possibly get a footjob from her but am not fully sure

Last edited:

VonHelton

Feb 13, 2020
No I have I have gotten everyone but Ashley story up to 9.2 completed and when I talk to Lin in Her room there is no option for going to the Beach Also I have purchased Jin Lin's sister (I'm trying to get all the Traits Unlocked for each Character.)

Haven't exactly play much before the recent update came out so I don't quite remember some things I believe if I remember correctly there was a spot during Lin's story where you could possibly get a footjob from her but am not fully sure
All the girls are up to date, but you never took any of them to the beach?

:unsure:

Last edited:

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Look for Lin in the lobby. You should have an option to take her to the beach. It's not in her room.

Also, if the option for her to put in her apron in the kitchen exists,that's how you get her foot job.

Reactions: TheDevian

Dmaster1234

Mar 18, 2018
All the girls are up to date, but you never took any of them to the beach?

I Remember a scene where you all go to the beach and the girls play volleyball, one with Kali and her sister, at least one with Maria, one with Maria and Hana and one with Autumn Never really did much with the Lobby Area

VonHelton

Feb 13, 2020
I Remember a scene where you all go to the beach and the girls play volleyball, one with Kali and her sister, at least one with Maria, one with Maria and Hana and one with Autumn Never really did much with the Lobby Area
If you've never caught any of these girls in the lobby & taken them to the beach, then no, you are not caught up with any of them. 25% of their content (especially the twins!) is beach related.

Lin's beach activity is limited, that's true, but you still need to do it.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
If you've never caught any of these girls in the lobby & taken them to the beach, then no, you are not caught up with any of them. 25% of their content (especially the twins!) is beach related.

I remember for the twins and Maria being essential to bring them to the beach from the lobby to progress in the main story, but for the rest of them I think it only brings you there through the main story events (Android, Ashley) and it's not a perequisite to them beforehand.

Dmaster1234

Mar 18, 2018
Look for Lin in the lobby. You should have an option to take her to the beach. It's not in her room.

Also, if the option for her to put in her apron in the kitchen exists,that's how you get her foot job.
Just did the put the apron on in the kitchen and it reminds of the one friendship event I remember seeing from Lin

I have mostly gotten the Friendship/Story done with each character haven't really done much of the Lobby scenes and I'm right now trying to unlock all the traits for each character mostly one at a time

VonHelton

Feb 13, 2020
I remember for the twins and Maria being essential to bring them to the beach from the lobby to progress in the main story, but for the rest of them I think it only brings you there through the main story events (Android, Ashley) and it's not a perequisite to them beforehand.
I thought Lin & the Android had a story arch at the beach. I may have to play the game again!

:sneaky:

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Game breaking issue. Right after my Bot does the Femdom scene in marias room any event after it gets stuck in a loop with the Marie text over lapping the scene.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I just noticed something, there is a white tiger tail mostly hidden behind Ellen's bed... I wonder what she is hiding. Is it a stuffed tiger? Is it a tiger girl costume? Does she have some kinky hobbies that she is hiding from us? :sneaky:
View attachment 556564

Already did, just use the search, it's just a few days back.
That is Android's power connector. It's shown in her flashback.

If it doesn't increase friendship, it's mostly not needed. The beach stuff, cafe stuff, dungeon stuff, etc is side content. The main content will always increase friendship.

There are plenty of times where some stats are needed though, such as in Maria's storyline exhibitionism is required. But for the most part, you just need to wait a couple of days for the next story event, or raise other girls friendship

Game breaking issue. Right after my Bot does the Femdom scene in marias room any event after it gets stuck in a loop with the Marie text over lapping the scene.
download the update

Last edited:

beardybeard

Sep 27, 2018
Hey guys, just was playing with the various effects. I suppose similar effects could be applied to most scenes programmatically; while this is not a true animation, it could look interesting. What do you think?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Matthewpugh
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes