ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
Hey RUNEY!
How do I get the Elven lass Sia her outfit? Every time I try to purchase it online, I find that it is not there.

Last edited:

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Hey guys, just was playing with the various effects. I suppose similar effects could be applied to most scenes programmatically; while this is not a true animation, it could look interesting. What do you think?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly, I would find both terribly annoying and probably wouldn't play the game unless you could toggle it on and off.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I just noticed something, there is a white tiger tail mostly hidden behind Ellen's bed... I wonder what she is hiding. Is it a stuffed tiger? Is it a tiger girl costume? Does she have some kinky hobbies that she is hiding from us? :sneaky:
View attachment 556564

That is Android's power connector. It's shown in her flashback.
I like my answer better.

jestir

May 4, 2018
Hey guys, just was playing with the various effects. I suppose similar effects could be applied to most scenes programmatically; while this is not a true animation, it could look interesting. What do you think?

the first one reminds me of the song from the '80s that I loved when I was a kid the song was Take On Me

VonHelton

Feb 13, 2020
If it doesn't increase friendship, it's mostly not needed. The beach stuff, cafe stuff, dungeon stuff, etc is side content. The main content will always increase friendship.

There are plenty of times where some stats are needed though, such as in Maria's storyline exhibitionism is required. But for the most part, you just need to wait a couple of days for the next story event, or raise other girls friendship.
Hey boss!

We were discussing baby bumps elsewhere, and I thought I'd see what you thought!

(Plz say YES!! LOL!)

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

beardybeard

Sep 27, 2018
Honestly, I would find both terribly annoying and probably wouldn't play the game unless you could toggle it on and off.
It`s but a quick example. I thought of making a custom pack if anyone would find similar effects interesting. (ofc, more frames and slower/subtler transition would be necessary to not induce epilepsy).

Jan 24, 2018

If it doesn't increase friendship, it's mostly not needed. The beach stuff, cafe stuff, dungeon stuff, etc is side content. The main content will always increase friendship.

There are plenty of times where some stats are needed though, such as in Maria's storyline exhibitionism is required. But for the most part, you just need to wait a couple of days for the next story event, or raise other girls friendship

download the update
downloaded the game a few days ago and finished it the next day, i'm hooked, great job, usually the 3d VN's are just bad animations with dull models and still images, but yours is the exact opposite, beautiful models with very well done animations, keep up the great work and thanks for the great game

bjørnernf

Nov 28, 2018
Is there a way to disable the fading between scenes? like when you go from room to room? I don't think that was implemented in the last version I played (0.6)

anyway, great content

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I just noticed something, there is a white tiger tail mostly hidden behind Ellen's bed... I wonder what she is hiding. Is it a stuffed tiger? Is it a tiger girl costume? Does she have some kinky hobbies that she is hiding from us? :sneaky:
View attachment 556564

Already did, just use the search, it's just a few days back.
Perhaps it's related to the cable we see attached to the Android at Kali's Father's party? Remember, Ellen stored the Android's (inactive) body in her room for years.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
The boat trip got me thinking: What If...

[apologies to Sherwood Schwartz and George Wyle]

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip
That started from a tropic port aboard a rented ship.

The mate was a mysterious ninja elf; the skipper over-sexed
Four people set off that day on a self-appointed mission to save the race of elves
To save the race of elves

The weather started getting a bit windy, everyone got sick,
if not for the inexperienced crew the Ellen-maru would have made it fine.

The ship's wrecked on the shore of this uncharted volcanic isle.
with the horny hotel manager
and his sex slave
Nia the ninja elf
Princess Blondie McBitch
and the android stowaway
are here on Runey Isle!

Last edited:
Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

How was the second effect done? I'd love to make use of more effects.

Hey boss!

We were discussing baby bumps elsewhere, and I thought I'd see what you thought!

(Plz say YES!! LOL!)

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Pregnancy is planned!

Is there a way to disable the fading between scenes? like when you go from room to room? I don't think that was implemented in the last version I played (0.6)

anyway, great content
They should be on by default and are good for immersion, especially during story events. But you can also left-click to skip the transition. I usually double click when changing rooms so it's quicker, but I enjoy the fades in story events.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Perhaps it's related to the cable we see attached to the Android at Kali's Father's party? Remember, Ellen stored the Android's (inactive) body in her room for years.
Yeah, think of it as a USB wire for Androids. It's what she uses to physically connect to other things and recharge.

Other fun facts:

Our Android is an old model, so she uses older technology. She doesn't have the hardware/software compatible to wirelessly hook up to the new android models and some other new technology. She also wouldn't be able to talk to the new cyborgs wirelessly. You could think of it sort of like Android using wifi while the cyborgs use bluetooth. They sort of do the same thing but can't talk to each other directly. (they can obviously verbally talk to each other regardless)

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So I have a question I feel like this has already been answer but how does one get a footjob from Lin
Go to the kitchen in the morning and have her wear her apron.
Are you sure she is not just hiding things from you? I mean, it's not like she needs that cord down there now, maybe she found a new use for it...? :LOL:

Meh... Wishful thinking... :p Hey, who doesn't want to see her as a tiger girl?

Bloronx

Nov 2, 2017
Hi guys, can somebody upload both script files for me?
Yesterday I'm messing with it and can't get it back to normal because i don't have a backup.

I'm also on a data plan, so I don't want to spend gigs of data just for 5MB of script files.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hi guys, can somebody upload both script files for me?
Yesterday I'm messing with it and can't get it back to normal because i don't have a backup.

I'm also on a data plan, so I don't want to spend gigs of data just for 5MB of script files.
Uh, okay.

Reactions: Bloronx
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes