EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Technically, she's your aunt. And Ellen is your, um, step-grandmother? Would that be how that works?
Until the Android story, I saw Ellen as that as well, but seeing how she was still young when the old man started his robot work, I'd say she was just a hook for a while who remained because of her one sided feelings.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Neogeta

Mar 12, 2019
Hey, just wanted to say that i REALLY LIKE the event where android is making maria her bitch! NICE! MORE! :love:

And of course the new "lust training"! :love: :love: :love:

By the way it would be really great if there will be progress in the dungeon training (and the regular sex scenes), like squirtathon (the best traing ever!). For example that the girl can get more orgasm without faint. By the way i don't understand why the girls get less submission when they get faint. For me this is really true submission!

Generally sex progress would be great. Like when a girl get the trait "buttslut" then would start a new harder anal fuck or something. I hope you understand what i mean. :geek:

Last edited:

fadhilkz

Jan 29, 2019
what is seen near the end of january and february that can't be seen at the beginning of either month? what answer ?

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
does it matter if you chose the love/slave route for the 3 elves? I chose love for all 3 thinking that enslaving them would be worse but when i went all the way back, I found out that enslaving them gives u much more options, so now im thinking should I have enslaved them? Thing is tho, i dont want to go back and do all that progress

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
does it matter if you chose the love/slave route for the 3 elves? I chose love for all 3 thinking that enslaving them would be worse but when i went all the way back, I found out that enslaving them gives u much more options, so now im thinking should I have enslaved them? Thing is tho, i dont want to go back and do all that progress
Slave gives more options now, but love will give more options in the long run.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.9:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Damn... Master of Puppets, while i can agree or not with some of the stuff, that was an awesome review/opinnion.

Also, we need to make a room in the back of the bar so Moon can move there!

ImJustLine

Mar 15, 2019
GoodEvening, i have a question: is there a way to avoid that every time a new update comes out and I try to transfer the saves from the old version it gives me an error in loading it and I have to create one from 0?

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes