VonHelton

Feb 13, 2020
Yet every time I pull out the game it tells me that the slots are empty. D:
Do I have to delete the previous version to load the saves automatically?
You create a folder called "Harem Hotel" & you put all your HH stuff in that folder. You then extract the zip file to that folder as well. Every time you get an update, just extract it to that folder. The zip file will create its own new folder with the name of the update. HH v0-5, HH v0.6, etc.........

You don't have to transfer anything, just go into the new folder & start the game. Your save should already be there waiting on you.

(y)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Reactions to 0.9:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The lust issue should be fixed in v0.9.2

"What does Android mean she didn't know it was possible for someone to speak through an android? It came up in her storyline a few times. And Kali has been working on her quite a bit recently, what does she mean it's been ages since she programmed an android? "

I don't remember the exacts without going back through, but I believe she was talking about Androids talking through other Androids. Kali also explains this in that event, she doesn't know the language the Androids are coded in, but she knows other languages that can work with her system. Such as, I don't need to know C++ to develop Harem Hotel. I may not be able to develop Windows 11, but I can work inside Windows 10 to develop something using Python.

"Does Kali not know that Android can see out the hotel's cameras? I would have thought if any of the girls were to know about them it would be her, but I don't think she's ever actually spoken to them like some of the other girls have."

She also explains this in game... It was sort of a big deal in that event? She found out in that event and was quite upset about it.

"His wife would be against him owning slaves just because she's an elf? That's a pretty ignorant and kind of racist thing to say. I suppose she can't know that in real life, slavery being linked to race in the US was a historical anomaly, and even in colonial America there were black slave owners, let alone in Africa. There's no particular reason to believe that she should be against slavery just because she's an elf. "

...No she is not only trying to free elves or only mad just because she's part elvish... She wants to free them because who in their right mind wouldn't? It's more racist for you to assume she's doing it only because she's part Elf.

"I mean, I don't see why extracting blood would be of any use to making androids, what possible purpose could that serve? And why elf blood anyway, there's very little chance of it being substantially different to human blood given that elves and humans are the same species. "

And this is where you lose me... this was ALSO explained in game. It's a cheaper method of powering Androids. Why elf blood? The religious chick literally says it's because they don't have souls. Thanks for the feedback, but I can't sit here and reexplain the game to you.

Last edited:

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Reactions to 0.9:
Holy crap seems to me most of this should be in the review section.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No I extracted it into a brand new folder
Is your save from a modded version and you playing a non-modded one?
Have you tried extracting it again to another folder to try again?
Has your save been edited? Did you try to cheat?

jestir

May 4, 2018
GoodEvening, i have a question: is there a way to avoid that every time a new update comes out and I try to transfer the saves from the old version it gives me an error in loading it and I have to create one from 0?
the saves are not in the game folder it is in C:\Users\"Your User name"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy all most all RenPy save files are there in their own folder with the fold name being the name of the game this game is one of the few that I know of that has the most save slots I believe over ten pages of save slot and that is including the Auto and quicksave slot the only ones I have seen not there when an updated game is launch is the autosaves check all save slot pages or if you do have a folder with all your saves in them place them in that folder and you should not have to worry about losing them again

jestir

May 4, 2018
Newb here anyone know how to install it on android??
download the apk file from the link via your phone or on your computer and transfer it to your phone via USB then go into your setting then security and tell it to allow installation of apps from unknown sources after you do that use your phones file explorer and go to where the apk file is and open it and it will install after asking you if you want to install it and there you go you now have it on your phone

Ngal

Nov 6, 2018
I finished everything up to 8.2, but I lost my saves games. Does anyone have a save that far I could download?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
If I remember you speak to android in AM., but to follow up you have to go to Marias room, I think at night.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes