Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Yeah, think of it as a USB wire for Androids. It's what she uses to physically connect to other things and recharge.

Other fun facts:

Our Android is an old model, so she uses older technology. She doesn't have the hardware/software compatible to wirelessly hook up to the new android models and some other new technology. She also wouldn't be able to talk to the new cyborgs wirelessly. You could think of it sort of like Android using wifi while the cyborgs use bluetooth. They sort of do the same thing but can't talk to each other directly. (they can obviously verbally talk to each other regardless)
Since Android is an old model, I think there should be a setting for her breasts called "8-bit" and see what happens. :sneaky:

• Wow
Reactions: TheDevian

VonHelton

Feb 13, 2020
One of the easier ones to work might be the bar milf. Not many scenes with her so it's relatively easy to do, the impact on the story would be minimal, and it would be pretty funny, all things considered.
No rush, but I want them all done eventually........But yea, the bar slut definitely. However, she isn't the first. IIRC, the first would be Ashley, who made it abundantly clear that she wanted babies!

:love:

ooples

Apr 20, 2018
When trying to load my save file, I'm getting this exception

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
I just noticed something, there is a white tiger tail mostly hidden behind Ellen's bed... I wonder what she is hiding. Is it a stuffed tiger? Is it a tiger girl costume? Does she have some kinky hobbies that she is hiding from us? :sneaky:
View attachment 556564

Already did, just use the search, it's just a few days back.
Seriously, look at that room; look at the VIEW! Who wouldn't want to see Ellen before you close your eyes to sleep, and who wouldn't want her as an "Alarm" giving you your morning Happy?!? :love:

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes