sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
By the way i don't understand why the girls get less submission when they get faint. For me this is really true submission!
Because that's the indication that they're being pushed beyond their boundaries, causing them to lose trust in you. In the real world you can only push someone so far. A huge part of dominance is establishing and maintaining that trust. It's what lets your partner feel safe to give over so much control because they know that you'll never take things too far. Sure, you can still use a safeword if necessary, but it's usually a lot less enjoyable if things reach the point where you need to.

That said, this is a game. It really comes down to how you relate to things. Do you want a game that can go well beyond reality and explore things that wouldn't be realistic or do you prefer to have things be more grounded in order to relate to it better? Everyone differs in what they like. Based on the storylines and other elements it feels like Runey is largely going for the latter, grounded approach. Sure there are a number of unrealistic elements, but the relationships almost always proceed in a fashion that doesn't feel too outlandish. As a result, the dungeon scenes have the potential to go too far and rely on you to keep that in mind.

Ashley threatening everybody with a banana! :rolleyes:
What about a pointed stick?

BastardX

May 13, 2018
If i got it for Androids story im suppost to go after an event to Marias room but cant seem to trigger it going to her room at evening... any thoughts? Also when going to bed there is an option to sleep with Autumn but it isnt highlighted option any idea how to trigger that one too? Oh anyone have any idea about Waitress Training: All Eyes on You?

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Because that's the indication that they're being pushed beyond their boundaries, causing them to lose trust in you. In the real world you can only push someone so far. A huge part of dominance is establishing and maintaining that trust. It's what lets your partner feel safe to give over so much control because they know that you'll never take things too far. Sure, you can still use a safeword if necessary, but it's usually a lot less enjoyable if things reach the point where you need to.

That said, this is a game. It really comes down to how you relate to things. Do you want a game that can go well beyond reality and explore things that wouldn't be realistic or do you prefer to have things be more grounded in order to relate to it better? Everyone differs in what they like. Based on the storylines and other elements it feels like Runey is largely going for the latter, grounded approach. Sure there are a number of unrealistic elements, but the relationships almost always proceed in a fashion that doesn't feel too outlandish. As a result, the dungeon scenes have the potential to go too far and rely on you to keep that in mind.

What about a pointed stick?

Maybe, but we are not talking about something like spanking, or even tickling, we are talking about making someone cum. I have been with a lot of women, and never have I ever had someone get mad at me, or lose trust in me for giving them too many orgasms.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
What have you done to me Runey... Every time I look at a new game I skim the opening post and if it has Android in the OS listed I immediately zoom in on that thinking it has an android. I don't even know why I keep doing this dammit. I deliberately changed Androids name in Harem Hotel hoping this fixes this.

tandat99

Aug 14, 2019
I am playing ver 0.9.2 and this shown up:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/bar.rpy", line 4586, in <module>
NameError: name 'ofade' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/bar.rpyc", line 1588, in script call
?�`<"�x�z�z#���Ox��n�t�J^?�͏�I���'��:����OR���ǧ�����Ϩ�?�=�J^�$>eɫ=��0�^�H����f���/ ��Q��%o�["`�D�Ľ_��;"�x�| 5ygI�'�Uˏ�m�x�,����/��m�θ[���� Y�&�~;a�ڱ+��kN������ G�oPzo��[��2`����P�]�a!c�^�s��舘�D�[>i?1
File "game/bar.rpyc", line 3392, in script call
U���p%�ޱ�v���v��y�*�SC+��}Ov�"�e����ޯ*���1U��>����1�c0C��K>�����ַ�b��s�-�=��\�sQ�!]��#�yB���KB_02?-����K��W&�
File "game/bar.rpyc", line 3466, in script call
��FE��[�5"�H��g樳>Ը�B�=@� �HӢ�Id�X�͊Tu6ǥT�kt�ġ�+�4�<k�q�S1�UQ�4ںkt���6�^�"��|�F�3mU�E�!ء�R��;1*�Ϩ�tә���C��M����J�B;6^�}4��ǮҠם�r9Q7�J��7�zw����{Q����l�Ll�Z}��]��O%��Lۚ��T}�� �~���u�>"Y��,�bY�Â��T�$v��^փ ���}�j'k;�z�*k��Hd�� 녌��P5�(Z�uY���b���BF��$����t���2��ڹ�� M�C���u2�#���P���6�jՇQ7�zX8��z2�z�2YPDzr�Nn�7��]��A<yH�Y�����N�̰-Wo�����U9�K���u�FYi{��h���D��"���bU���x��E�>h{�퉀�$����ɓk��)��Ū��B{ӈ������t�:�){���)6�bս�Q�l�f��`����Neս�Q�\hg��M�����E �t%������&Z��D݋�^.)2}TD9be����<�l�P(��Ƴ�+�&(�,I�Y�K�R�a��q�R]"qP�T��TC��2�H�brjQ���4�i�*����
File "game/bar.rpyc", line 3500, in script call
�"wq��Y�&\>D�-�X���,�����$�#Q�u���D�ߍ���--�k�%�>f �q���ͷ
File "game/bar.rpyc", line 3508, in script call
�m�
File "game/bar.rpyc", line 3383, in script call
#��F��X�ǡ5\��Qn�r�3^��k��;����l�M��In�?Md&��]��$2�'�&��nj
�m�
File "game/bar.rpyc", line 3483, in script call
�f�kqK�iB�vD�q����{�) i��D}ժ�"Q;��c���4j���Y��9�
File "game/bar.rpyc", line 4586, in script
File "C:\Users\Hp\Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1383, in execute
paired = renpy.python.py_eval(self.paired)
File "C:\Users\Hp\Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\Hp\Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Harem Hotel v0.9.2
Sun Feb 23 01:48:11 2020

Is it an unfixed bug or should I do something to fix it myself?

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I have been with a lot of women, and never have I ever had someone get mad at me, or lose trust in me for giving them too many orgasms.
I've known a woman or two for whom this isn't the case. There was one I played with who had a limit of four consecutive orgasms: once she reached that limit, she needed to stop and recover, as she was just too sensitive. Had I continued, it would have been an extremely negative experience for her.

I've known other women that would be more than happy to lose count of how many orgasms she'd had. It really depends on the woman.

Archdemon

Dec 11, 2019
I've known a woman or two for whom this isn't the case. There was one I played with who had a limit of four consecutive orgasms: once she reached that limit, she needed to stop and recover, as she was just too sensitive. Had I continued, it would have been an extremely negative experience for her.

I've known other women that would be more than happy to lose count of how many orgasms she'd had. It really depends on the woman.
You guys have a woman?
FB_IMG_1582179130680.jpg

ASSMANf

Feb 23, 2020

No rules, no limits, vote for your favorites \o/
Harem Hotel is GREAT! Very engaging and the girls have different body types, that is very cool!

That Lin anal sex scene in the shower is very good, more stuff like that please!

About anal scenes, in my opinion, it's nice to show the penetration, but you don't really need do that every time, even so it's important to make sure that it's not going in the pussy (you can show the pussy empty, or do the penis position in an angle that make obvious it's anal). Unfortunately, Kali and Maria anal scenes are too ambiguous, only the text says it's anal.

Also, that religious girl should know that "anal is not real sex", so she could do that and maintain her virginity. ; )

Kali is the best!

Archdemon

Dec 11, 2019
I wouldn't be surprised if there were quite a few women themselves on this forum, , but are just not as vocal about it and aren't interested in being harassed by creeps so they keep quiet.
Yeah I saw some. I mean I saw but never actually met

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I am playing ver 0.9.2 and this shown up:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/bar.rpyc", line 1588, in script call
?�`<"�x�z�z#���Ox��n�t�J^?�͏�I���'��:����OR���ǧ�����Ϩ�?�=�J^�$>eɫ=��0�^�H����f���/ ��Q��%o�["`�D�Ľ_��;"�x�| 5ygI�'�Uˏ�m�x�,����/��m�θ[���� Y�&�~;a�ڱ+��kN������ G�oPzo��[��2`����P�]�a!c�^�s��舘�D�[>i?1
File "game/bar.rpyc", line 3392, in script call
U���p%�ޱ�v���v��y�*�SC+��}Ov�"�e����ޯ*���1U��>����1�c0C��K>�����ַ�b��s�-�=��\�sQ�!]��#�yB���KB_02?-����K��W&�
File "game/bar.rpyc", line 3466, in script call
��FE��[�5"�H��g樳>Ը�B�=@� �HӢ�Id�X�͊Tu6ǥT�kt�ġ�+�4�<k�q�S1�UQ�4ںkt���6�^�"��|�F�3mU�E�!ء�R��;1*�Ϩ�tә���C��M����J�B;6^�}4��ǮҠם�r9Q7�J��7�zw����{Q����l�Ll�Z}��]��O%��Lۚ��T}�� �~���u�>"Y��,�bY�Â��T�$v��^փ ���}�j'k;�z�*k��Hd�� 녌��P5�(Z�uY���b���BF��$����t���2��ڹ�� M�C���u2�#���P���6�jՇQ7�zX8��z2�z�2YPDzr�Nn�7��]��A<yH�Y�����N�̰-Wo�����U9�K���u�FYi{��h���D��"���bU���x��E�>h{�퉀�$����ɓk��)��Ū��B{ӈ������t�:�){���)6�bս�Q�l�f��`����Neս�Q�\hg��M�����E �t%������&Z��D݋�^.)2}TD9be����<�l�P(��Ƴ�+�&(�,I�Y�K�R�a��q�R]"qP�T��TC��2�H�brjQ���4�i�*����
�m�
File "game/bar.rpyc", line 3383, in script call
#��F��X�ǡ5\��Qn�r�3^��k��;����l�M��In�?Md&��]��$2�'�&��nj
�m�
File "game/bar.rpyc", line 3483, in script call
�f�kqK�iB�vD�q����{�) i��D}ժ�"Q;��c���4j���Y��9�
File "game/bar.rpyc", line 4586, in script
File "C:\Users\Hp\Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1383, in execute
paired = renpy.python.py_eval(self.paired)
File "C:\Users\Hp\Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\Hp\Downloads\Harem_Hotel-v0.9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Harem Hotel v0.9.2
Sun Feb 23 01:48:11 2020

Is it an unfixed bug or should I do something to fix it myself?
Please put that in a spoiler. No need to dominate the page with a giant error message.

You should never need to do anything to fix it yourself. What you should do is put the error in a spoiler, and attach a save right before the error so the people who work on the game can investigate, then tag Runey so he sees it.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were quite a few women themselves on this forum, , but are just not as vocal about it and aren't interested in being harassed by creeps so they keep quiet.
Dude...it was a joke, playing off the stereotype that we're all unwashed nerds who can't get a woman.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Odd, I guess I am glad I never ran into that problem. Okay, you know, I take it back, there was one time when after 6 hours, that chick couldn't go any more, and I had to go finish in the shower, but that was more about me being disappointed in her... :p
Past tense, it got to be too much effort.
There are, I can say I know a few here at least.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes