Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Yes, and to that end, let me quickly apologize for my earlier comments. I was wrong, and there are quite a few women here. I feel like an idiot now, so plz forgive me.

(y)
Considering the number of women I've known that think the average man is an idiot, you occasionally feeling like one just means you're normal.:)

Most just think I'm strange, though. :cool:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Sounds like you merged some files. When updating, simply download the update, extract it, and load your save.
I only moved the saves folder, which hadn't been created in my 0.9 folder yet because I never started the game before moving them. Also, the thumbnail was way bigger than the save slot on the load screen, like the size the thumbnail usually is with the normal Renpy load screen, but that's only an image problem, it didn't affect anything else and I could load all three saves just fine clicking on the correct slot.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I only moved the saves folder, which hadn't been created in my 0.9 folder yet because I never started the game before moving them. Also, the thumbnail was way bigger than the save slot on the load screen, like the size the thumbnail usually is with the normal Renpy load screen, but that's only an image problem, it didn't affect anything else and I could load all three saves just fine clicking on the correct slot.
Wow! That is a really old save. The tumb will be fixed if you load the save and resave it.

Reactions: DrFree and L30

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
What did i miss? Who's that?
This girl is author, actually. I've published some stories
And that's all I'm gonna say because I don't know if Runey wants them to know. :cool:

Since the discord has been going crazy over a girl in a wheelchair (partly fueled by me) I decided to make this chracter.

Whether or not she'll be in game, I don't know. I have no plans for her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update: Added a new image

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes