VonHelton

Feb 13, 2020
Remember the Rule of Sex Gender on Online Forums and Online Games :

1. When somebody says he is a female IRL, he is, in fact, a male.
  2. When somebody says he is a male IRL , he is, in fact, a female.
  3. When somebody says he is a kid IRL, he is, in fact, a cop.
90% of "women" online are, in fact, men.......This has actually been proven, so I understand.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

witteb

May 3, 2019
I wouldn't be surprised if there were quite a few women themselves on this forum, , but are just not as vocal about it and aren't interested in being harassed by creeps so they keep quiet.
Do you speak dutch?

Sep 4, 2017
Remember the Rule of Sex Gender on Online Forums and Online Games :

1. When somebody says he is a female IRL, he is, in fact, a male.
  2. When somebody says he is a male IRL , he is, in fact, a female.
  3. When somebody says he is a kid IRL, he is, in fact, a cop.
What if somebody says he's a cop? Does that mean he's a kid? :unsure:
And when somebody says that he is a robot, he is really a human? Does that mean that I am a human? But I hate humans! So if I am a human and I hate humans, then I must hate myself!

Oh right.....

I hate myself.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Bummer, Davina. I could've masturbated my pussy with that pic cause I could be your Archdemoness if you want :sneaky:
As long as you don't have to swim, eh?
What's the lust training? Is this new? How do you initiate it?
Yes, it is new. Once you have unlocked it, you just do acts that give them sluty points. They will come to you at certain levels and try to get you to 'help' them.

On that note, Runey, there is a bug in the system. If you have Lin at 3, 6, or 9, and she comes to give a morning wake-up call, it will give her a point, and then say her points are too high, and reset. My thought process is whenever there is something that boosts it over the needed level, it resets to that level, rather than to 0.

Reactions: rKnight and DrFree

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
As long as you don't have to swim, eh?
Yes, it is new. Once you have unlocked it, you just do acts that give them sluty points. They will come to you at certain levels and try to get you to 'help' them.

On that note, Runey, there is a bug in the system. If you have Lin at 3, 6, or 9, and she comes to give a morning wake-up call, it will give her a point, and then say her points are too high, and reset. My thought process is whenever there is something that boosts it over the needed level, it resets to that level, rather than to 0.
Should be fixed in v0.9.2

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Having a pretty big issue on older saves, 7.11 or 0.8 saves both have this. It's random as I've had this happen to both Felicity and Emma as well as Ashley, but it resets some of the flags for main story events so that the game thinks those events haven't happened and it resets the affected girl's stats accordingly. I've had Felicity and Emma reset completely from 20 something to 1 and their intro scene came up and I just had Ashley's forest scene pop up as well even though I am done with that event at this point. Are old saves just incompatible or is this really a 0.9 bug? Runey EDIT: That settles it, just had Maria's Hana intro scene pop up right after giving her the bartender outfit, no talk option, just automatically started. I am after that scene in this save as well. This makes three saves, so I think it's safe to say my saves will no longer work. Well, that gives me a reason to start over and clear up that costume bug from 7.11, where I had more than one costume arrive and could only give one while the rest just ceased to exist even though they still remain sold out in the store.

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Having a pretty big issue on older saves, 7.11 or 0.8 saves both have this. It's random as I've had this happen to both Felicity and Emma as well as Ashley, but it resets some of the flags for main story events so that the game thinks those events haven't happened and it resets the affected girl's stats accordingly. I've had Felicity and Emma reset completely from 20 something to 1 and their intro scene came up and I just had Ashley's forest scene pop up as well even though I am done with that event at this point. Are old saves just incompatible or is this really a 0.9 bug? Runey EDIT: That settles it, just had Maria's Hana intro scene pop up right after giving her the bartender outfit, no talk option, just automatically started. I am after that scene in this save as well. This makes three saves, so I think it's safe to say my saves will no longer work. Well, that gives me a reason to start over and clear up that costume bug from 7.11, where I had more than one costume arrive and could only give one while the rest just ceased to exist even though they still remain sold out in the store.
Sounds like you merged some files. When updating, simply download the update, extract it, and load your save.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes