PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Something more like this. Those 4 places are what I consider the most important and where we spend the most time, well, at least where I spend the most time.
The point of the quick menu is to save clicks, the good thing would be not to use the door or the stairs for everything. A quick menu would be great :eazyHype:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Something more like this. Those 4 places are what I consider the most important and where we spend the most time, well, at least where I spend the most time.
The point of the quick menu is to save clicks, the good thing would be not to use the door or the stairs for everything. A quick menu would be great :eazyHype:
So, you would like that quick menu on screen at all times, right? (Aside from events of course)

I don't like adding a lot of UI, but it wouldn't be hard to do something similar to that. There could be a button on the bottom right to bring up a menu of every location in the hotel. I think that's something both easy enough to do, and something similar to what you're wanting, right?

As a developer, it's sort of hard to play my game the way players would play, so I appreciate these concerns.

Reactions: Baharomont

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
So, you would like that quick menu on screen at all times, right? (Aside from events of course)

I don't like adding a lot of UI, but it wouldn't be hard to do something similar to that. There could be a button on the bottom right to bring up a menu of every location in the hotel. I think that's something both easy enough to do, and something similar to what you're wanting, right?

As a developer, it's sort of hard to play my game the way players would play, so I appreciate these concerns.
Sure, it can be smaller or it can be somewhere else like at the bottom as it has the game of Max's life, it doesn't bother at all in my opinion. Or a drop-down menu, this way the players could choose how to move, if in a traditional way or with that menu.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Sure, it can be smaller or it can be somewhere else like at the bottom as it has the game of Max's life, it doesn't bother at all in my opinion. Or a drop-down menu, this way the players could choose how to move, if in a traditional way or with that menu.
So, a lot of us just had a discussion on the public discord about this feature (Feel free to join in on the conversation over there) But I think most of us agreed that it would kind of break immersion and sort of ruin the flow. I'll give an example.

When you wake up, you click on your door as if you're opening it to walk around the hotel, you can of course walk to most places from your room.

But if there were a button of every location, it would sort of feel like you're teleporting there. I think the flow of the game would change from 'waking up and walking around the hotel' to 'waking up and teleporting to Kali's room'. If a fast travel feature were to be implemented, it would be the only thing used. I mean, why would you click on your door to go to the first floor, if you can just fast travel to Kali's room? It just makes more sense.

Since this is such an easy thing to do, I think I'll just put in a public cheat code to put a fast travel button in the game. It'll be listed in game so anyone can find it. But I think the extra step of putting in that code is something not everyone would do, even if it does make traveling a little bit faster. Traveling in game is already pretty fluid in my opinion.

Tanwise

Aug 29, 2017
The obedience scale is confusing and contradictory, when I tell Lin the cook her food is awful her obedience drops and friendship increases. Shouldn't that be the other way around?

Sep 13, 2018
I dont get what other people blabbering about wanting to go places with 1 click. I mean, is it too hard or is it a waste of time if you click more than 1?

LordTrey

Oct 8, 2017
For the Android version, when I go to the computer I can hardly see the options. Can someone please fix this?

Tanwise

Aug 29, 2017
The game dialogue would be a lot more fun if there were snarky and sarcastic opinions. Kali is a good example of this, in the first encounter she basically tells the MC to piss off, then even though she sort of apologies later, the MC automatically just accepts it. Even later when visiting Kali her dialogue is dis'ing the hotel, the MC just takes it.

I don't know if the developer intended for the MC to act like a doormat to Kali at the start, but it certainly seems that way and it take away some of the fun. Especially when it gives me the perception that the MC is the submissive one, which is annoying.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
The obedience scale is confusing and contradictory, when I tell Lin the cook her food is awful her obedience drops and friendship increases. Shouldn't that be the other way around?
Rejecting and criticizing someone does not make them more likely to obey you. In fact it causes the exact opposite to happen.

is it a waste of time if you click more than 1?
If you know how to do simple math you should know the answer to this.

in the first encounter she basically tells the MC to piss off, then even though she sort of apologies later
Kali is a tsundere, that's how the character is supposed to be.

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Ergh, could you at least wait until the game is finished? That version is EXTREMELY buggy.

Releasing the $20 or $5+ patron builds is one thing, since the game is mostly finished at that point, but v0.4 Beta #2 especially is very buggy and not something anyone should experience.
ok

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I've got a quick update for everyone today.

In v0.4, if each girl has the corresponding trait, you'll be able to have sex, or get a blowjob from them in the lobby.

And you'll be able to have sex with a certain someone if you did in Kali's story ;)

v0.4 Should release any day now.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes