Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Do the traits do anything? Apart from the masturbation scenes in the utility room ofc.
Yes, I would say Exhibitionist is the most useful right now, as it unlocks a lot of things in the story. They'll be doing more in v0.4

Zionga

Apr 18, 2018
First of all love the game, but i have a slight pronlem with android when she is in her room i can't talk to her. It says that she's mad and that i should probably raise her obidience in the kitchen, but how does one do that?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
How do I increase their slutiness? I can't make anyone wear their Slut Outfit.
Do naughty things with them. Any naughty things.

First of all love the game, but i have a slight pronlem with android when she is in her room i can't talk to her. It says that she's mad and that i should probably raise her obidience in the kitchen, but how does one do that?
Through Obedience training. (This is a picture taken of v0.4, so you won't see the blue (+Obedience) tooltips in your version.)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Beta #2 of v0.4 has released today >

I don't have many new interesting pictures to show right now, most of the story has already been completed. But v0.4 is roughly 70% done! I think there may be 1 more beta build until the game officially releases for patrons. One more week after that, the public should have access to it, but I don't want to say that's going to absolutely happen. But I do believe it's most likely that v0.4 will be done in 2 - 3 weeks.

I do have some before and after pictures though.

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Likely a bug but I had Emma and Felicity join the hotel before the events at Ashley's school take place. This made them reference things that hadn't occurred just yet and when I finally did Ashley's events at school, well... the twins were named ??? and basically acted as if I had never met them before.

For what little I tested it seems they join as soon as the second floor is built?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Likely a bug but I had Emma and Felicity join the hotel before the events at Ashley's school take place. This made them reference things that hadn't occurred just yet and when I finally did Ashley's events at school, well... the twins were named ??? and basically acted as if I had never met them before.

For what little I tested it seems they join as soon as the second floor is built?
You're able to get the twins to join the hotel before going through Ashley's story, and there's different dialog depending on if you've reached that part of Ashley's story or not.

Felicity & Emma join the hotel on day >= 34, and if you bought the second floor. So if you buy the second floor on day 40, the Android's and Twin's intros will start at the same time.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018

I ran into the same thing

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
I got the numbers so thanks. What I don't see is the +<stat> (image below) when I'm talking with the girls. By the way, I think gallery isn't that much of important since we can always go back to the girls and play the "scenes" that's unlocked. But, there are several "extra scenes" that only play once during the whole game (e.g. SPOILER ALERT!!! Ellen, Maria and MC in the hot spring). So, what do you think? Again, sorry if I'm asking too much.

Are you playing .35 or did you download .4beta2? Because those are going to be in the new version 0.4

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
is there an ETA on the new update?
Very soon, it will likely be done next week.

The plan is: There will be one more beta build on Saturday, next week it will most likely be done and release for $20+ patrons, a couple days after that, $5+ patrons, a week after that, the public.

This of course isn't set in stone and can easily change. I've been remaking a lot of the older content, so I may extend it a couple days if I want to remake more events.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Very soon, it will likely be done next week.

The plan is: There will be one more beta build on Saturday, next week it will most likely be done and release for $20+ patrons, a couple days after that, $5+ patrons, a week after that, the public.

This of course isn't set in stone and can easily change. I've been remaking a lot of the older content, so I may extend it a couple days if I want to remake more events.
If I may, a quick question.. you say that you’ve been “remaking a lot of the older content”, does this mean there may be problems with saves? I really hope not! I’ve put A LOT of time into my game, and cringe at the thought of having to start over..

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
If I may, a quick question.. you say that you’ve been “remaking a lot of the older content”, does this mean there may be problems with saves? I really hope not! I’ve put A LOT of time into my game, and cringe at the thought of having to start over..
No, you'll most likely never need to restart your save on Harem Hotel. Remaking old content just means better pictures and maybe some more dialog, nothing too serious.

That said, it will be highly recommended to start fresh in v0.4.

Reactions: OmegaUltima
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes