DarrenOwen

Aug 13, 2018
So, I said I'd stop playing 0.35 for now.. Guess I lied.. I dedicated another 100 days to grind out some of the traits that wasn't my main preference/intrest.

Having close to 100% the patch there are a few things that I am unsure if it's just me missing it or if it hasn't been implemented yet. Aswell as a few things I am ASSUMING is not implemented yet.

Things that I assume aren't implemented yet:

Emma/Felicity:
Shower scenes. (morning)

Things that I am unsure if they aren't implemented yet, or if I just missed them:

Ashley:
Dungeon; Anal lifting/Buttslut trait.

Android:
Shower scene. (morning)
Face-sitter trait.

/Darren

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So, I said I'd stop playing 0.35 for now.. Guess I lied.. I dedicated another 100 days to grind out some of the traits that wasn't my main preference/intrest.

Having close to 100% the patch there are a few things that I am unsure if it's just me missing it or if it hasn't been implemented yet. Aswell as a few things I am ASSUMING is not implemented yet.

Things that I assume aren't implemented yet:

Emma/Felicity:
Shower scenes. (morning)

Things that I am unsure if they aren't implemented yet, or if I just missed them:

Ashley:
Dungeon; Anal lifting/Buttslut trait.

Android:
Shower scene. (morning)
Face-sitter trait.

/Darren
Felicity, Emma and Android shower scenes aren't in yet.

Every option you see is available. Ashley's Anal Lift requires having anal with her during her story when she asks, and 14 or more affection. And to get the Face Sitter trait, do Cunnilingus 13 or more times.

D

Deleted member 59977

But release numbers don't work like that (0.4 is 40% of 1.0, the final), so no. In this case, 0.4 is the 4th major release out of n.
Incorrect. I made a post explaining how version numbers work (at least in software development) in the forum thread for The Last Sovereign. I will just copy/paste it below.

Thats only partly correct. Idk how sierra lee uses it however in terms of general software development it just means major changes.minor changes.patch

1.0.0 does not necessarily mean that the game is finished it can also mean that there was a major change to the existing code that significantly changed things (in order to improve performance, to make the product scalable etc) so in this case if Sierra went back to the existing code and rewrote it in unity or something it would count as a 1.something.something despite the product being incomplete as there has been a major change to the old code making it incompatible. When the product is complete people usually change the first number just to mark a major benchmark in development (since the product is now a finished one) however it does not mean that an incomplete product cannot have a major change.

Usually 1.0.0 marks a complete product on the games seen on this website because the games here are small scale applications and scalability or optimization is not too much of a concern so no major changes are required (unlike enterprise applications or engines or even large scale AAA games) so developers here do not have to make major changes to the code and instead just add content to existing code in the form of updates or patches.

The response was correct with the rest of the information. The second number here is for minor changes which basically mean new features have been added to the current iteration of the product. In the current version 0.37.3 it means that there have been no major changes but there have been 37 updates to the current build that added extra content. The 3rd number just means that there have been 3 bugfixes to the 37th update.

If interested you can check out semver.org which documents the semantics and the history behind versioning in software development.

Reactions: Runey

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Incorrect. I made a post explaining how version numbers work (at least in software development) in the forum thread for The Last Sovereign. I will just copy/paste it below.
Re-read what I wrote.

DillionWhore

Sep 30, 2018
That issue was actually something that was supposed to be fixed in v0.3.5. Android is very buggy when it comes to UI it seems. I don't know how to fix this issue.

It currently does not, but I do want to make one.

When did the UI disappear? It should only disappear during events.
I don't recall.
I do recall the SKip-DayPart button was there. And the (i) also i think.. not sure. But all the stuff at the top athts hould be between them was hidden.

infernoxpx

Feb 26, 2018
Just upgraded my Patreon membership from Supporter to Dedicator! I'm really liking everything so far so it felt more than justified!

If things keep going at the same pace it's been going lately then I might even jump up to Lover! But that might be as high as I can go due to funds.

Still won't play the beta versions though. I can wait for the finished 0.4!

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I thought about it a bit more, and I decided each stat having their own color would be better. I also added a bit more polishing to other things, as you'll see here.

I also changed the default color from Annoying Purple to Soothing Pink

When you tell Lin to all you Daddy, they'll react

And if you choose to have Lin call you by your name, things will also change

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
@Runey I have a question, why can't I see the stat for an option? I just played the game and I think I have to redo it, you know, play the game again from the very start. Are you gonna make a guide on how to achieve those traits? You don't have to include the numbers required, just the corresponding stats for the traits. Sorry if I'm asking too much from you

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
@Runey I have a question, why can't I see the stat for an option? I just played the game and I think I have to redo it, you know, play the game again from the very start. Are you gonna make a guide on how to achieve those traits? You don't have to include the numbers required, just the corresponding stats for the traits. Sorry if I'm asking too much from you
I'm a bit confused. Are you talking about traits? Normally 13 of a stat goes in to unlocking the trait. So cumming on Lin 13 times unlocks the cum slut trait, and cumming inside Lin 13 times unlocks the cum dump trait.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I thought about it a bit more, and I decided each stat having their own color would be better. I also added a bit more polishing to other things, as you'll see here.

I also changed the default color from Annoying Purple to Soothing Pink

When you tell Lin to all you Daddy, they'll react

And if you choose to have Lin call you by your name, things will also change

But we can still let Lin call us Master right?

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
I'm a bit confused. Are you talking about traits? Normally 13 of a stat goes in to unlocking the trait. So cumming on Lin 13 times unlocks the cum slut trait, and cumming inside Lin 13 times unlocks the cum dump trait.
I got the numbers so thanks. What I don't see is the +<stat> (image below) when I'm talking with the girls. By the way, I think gallery isn't that much of important since we can always go back to the girls and play the "scenes" that's unlocked. But, there are several "extra scenes" that only play once during the whole game (e.g. SPOILER ALERT!!! Ellen, Maria and MC in the hot spring). So, what do you think? Again, sorry if I'm asking too much.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Of course! You can have her call you whatever you want. There are just unique responses for some names.
It is really cool that you put in these unique responses. So is there a list of the names with the unique responses?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I got the numbers so thanks. What I don't see is the +<stat> (image below) when I'm talking with the girls. By the way, I think gallery isn't that much of important since we can always go back to the girls and play the "scenes" that's unlocked. But, there are several "extra scenes" that only play once during the whole game (e.g. SPOILER ALERT!!! Ellen, Maria and MC in the hot spring). So, what do you think? Again, sorry if I'm asking too much.

Ah, everything I've been posting has been for the upcoming version of v0.4 (Or if you're a $10+ patron you already have access).

It is really cool that you put in these unique responses. So is there a list of the names with the unique responses?
Just "Daddy" and if you choose to have Lin call you by your name. But this system can always be expanded, and easily so.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Just "Daddy" and if you choose to have Lin call you by your name. But this system can always be expanded, and easily so.
Well it is a nice gimmick, but I don't think you need to put too much time in this ;)

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes