Death0rGl0ry

Jul 7, 2018
1 Sugestion if i can, i think will be better to have Breast Expansion for android be like the alarm to select in the room and remain active until you change it again not to keep select at every scene.And thx this is one of the best games i played.
Yeah I agree, would be nice to be able to toggle a default setting :)

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Here again. I'm Happy about the game progression so far. Please @Runey don't burn yourself whith lots of work to do. I can't even imagine What ppl would do If you had 40k donation like darkcookie , game adult world would be a dream come true.

I gave some ideas about the history time ago. Suggestion about the game, It's the variables on characters, example the more exhibicionist is the girl the more revealing are her dresses and you unlock more public sex scenes, the more slutynes the more dirtytalk dialogues. More skilled on titjob? The titjob scene is longer...

Yes, I know it...It's more working for you. As allways only helping (or triying being useful).

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Quick update

If you haven't seen it on my Patreon yet, girls will hang around the hotel in the lobby on a specific day of the week for most of that day. You'll have options to hang out with them here, like so.

If you watch TV with her, and you have the In Love trait, you'll put your arm around her.

And after each hang out option, you'll bring her to her room. Based on her traits, and chosen randomly after that, she'll ask you for sex. Or Anal, Blowjobs, etc etc

This isn't anything big, but it's part of what I was talking about when I mentioned the biggest thing coming to v0.4 was the little things. These hang out options will be a good source of Affection (or Obedience). And if she asks for sex, you'll also get her sluttiness, vaginal sex, and cumdump/cumslut stats up. This all takes just one time slot. So hopefully when you see a girl hanging out in the lobby, you'll see it as a good thing. And this allows for the girls to ask for sex, instead of you always having to.

You'll also notice the (+Affection) on those options, this is also expanded for other things.

FussyCat72

Jun 14, 2018
On Android (v0.3.5), the options on the computer are nearly unreadable due to the white text on the white background being nearly invisible. I noticed when searching through some earlier posts that this was apparently fixed in v0.3.4, did something in v0.3.5 break it again? If it was readable in v0.3.4, does anyone have a link to that version (for Android)?

DillionWhore

Sep 30, 2018
That progress bar is for v0.4, when I said "the game is roughly 18% done", I meant v0.4, haha.
So.. math tells us 18% of 0.4 .. you are currently at 7.2% ;)

I been playing this game, it is very nice.
I like it.
Thanks for making it, Runey.

During play i had a few times that the top GUI would not be visible. But when i slept trough to the next day it would be back. I just kept playing so i don't have a save game for you (0.35 i think it was).

Had a hard time changing my name though :/
I made a typo in the name, but a mod let me change it :)

Thanks again, and good luck with your efforts.

Yours Sincerely, DillionWhore. :pensive:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
On Android (v0.3.5), the options on the computer are nearly unreadable due to the white text on the white background being nearly invisible. I noticed when searching through some earlier posts that this was apparently fixed in v0.3.4, did something in v0.3.5 break it again? If it was readable in v0.3.4, does anyone have a link to that version (for Android)?
That issue was actually something that was supposed to be fixed in v0.3.5. Android is very buggy when it comes to UI it seems. I don't know how to fix this issue.

@Runey I just downloaded the game and I just want to know if the game has replay gallery?
It currently does not, but I do want to make one.

So.. math tells us 18% of 0.4 .. you are currently at 7.2% ;)

I been playing this game, it is very nice.
I like it.
Thanks for making it, Runey.

During play i had a few times that the top GUI would not be visible. But when i slept trough to the next day it would be back. I just kept playing so i don't have a save game for you (0.35 i think it was).

Had a hard time changing my name though :/
I made a typo in the name, but a mod let me change it :)

Thanks again, and good luck with your efforts.

Yours Sincerely, DillionWhore. :pensive:
When did the UI disappear? It should only disappear during events.

DarrenOwen

Aug 13, 2018
So. Im 228 days into this game, and I just wanted to extend my gratitude to you, @Runey for the passion you've put into this game, because it shows. I've rarely met any dev like yourself that genuinely seem to care about not just their game, but also the players and patreon pledgers.

It's time for me to put down 0.3.5 for now and see if I can muster to either figure out if I can transfer saves or play it through all again when 0.4 comes out. In either case, thank you! :)

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
@Runey you should, specially this type of game with many characters and many possible routes and scenes. well, good luck developing the game and also, thanks for the great game.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes