Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hi Runey, I love your games and I wondering,
It seem you have plan for MC to get married with one of the girls, so do you plan to ad married man ultimate fantasy......: The Divorce
I have plans for the end of each character's story to have the option of you being able to marry them, and then having the option to impregnate them.

I don't have any plans for divorce though, haha.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I would divorce dem as a punishment, so they beg me to marry them again :evilsmile:

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I believe this issue was fixed in either v0.3.3 or v0.3.4 (The current version is v0.3.5)

If you're on v0.3.5 and are still experiencing this bug, let me know.
Hey Runey, great update! Finally getting the see "Tabitha's" face was pretty awesome. The "Clones" (yeah, right- like I'm doing that...) seem like they're going to be pretty interesting too. Sooo, Are Lucy and Sylvia the next tenants? Lol

Yes, I'm playing the 3.5 version. Am I maybe supposed do something different with Emma first? I've taken her to the beach twice, but seems to be all that I can do with her. Every time I knock on their door- it just tells me to buy Felicity a gift, and I do, it just never arrives... :(

You're still doing great things- this game keeps you guessing. Keep up the great work!

P.S. I loved Ashley's "protest" in the Lobby. :)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hey Runey, great update! Finally getting the see "Tabitha's" face was pretty awesome. The "Clones" (yeah, right- like I'm doing that...) seem like they're going to be pretty interesting too. Sooo, Are Lucy and Sylvia the next tenants? Lol

Yes, I'm playing the 3.5 version. Am I maybe supposed do something different with Emma first? I've taken her to the beach twice, but seems to be all that I can do with her. Every time I knock on their door- it just tells me to buy Felicity a gift, and I do, it just never arrives... :(

You're still doing great things- this game keeps you guessing. Keep up the great work!

P.S. I loved Ashley's "protest" in the Lobby. :)
Are you having Lin or the Android be your alarm every morning? If so, let me know who.

Or are you going to sleep with Lin or the Android every night? If so, let me know who.

One of those should be the issue.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Are you having Lin or the Android be your alarm every morning? If so, let me know who.

Or are you going to sleep with Lin or the Android every night? If so, let me know who.

One of those should be the issue.

Hmmm, they're both so tempting that I kinda alternate between them (bedtime and alarm)... Should I just turn them off for a few days and try re-re-re-re-ordering Felicity's gift? I was using Lin as my alarm clock the day Ashley and Maria's Bunny Suits showed up in the mail. While she was...blowing the "wake-up trumpet" it even said that I had mail downstairs- I went down there and received both Bunny Suits.

Any help would be appreciated. :)

Burningman

Feb 17, 2018
Runey i know it is probably a lot of work, but could you add a change of cloths, for example if we want then to stay with slut cloths instead of the normal in their room? does not need to be outside, just in the room like the Lin one wear this but she just wear it in her room ouside stay the same...
when i bough the slutty cloths i was thinking she would stay with that one or i could change it, is a little or big change but we can at least change her cloths in her room.

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Beta #1 for v0.4 will be released tomorrow for $10+ patrons, if you haven't seen my patreon page yet, the game is roughly 18% done, though I'd say it's closer to 20% as of today.

Here's some teasers!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's some high class teasering, you're doing here. So does this mean, we can buy us a new slave?
An I like the cat ears and Maria (as always) :biggrin:

Sep 13, 2018
Beta #1 for v0.4 will be released tomorrow for $10+ patrons, if you haven't seen my patreon page yet, the game is roughly 18% done, though I'd say it's closer to 20% as of today.

Here's some teasers!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah! More ashley and twins events! I hope Lin too she's my favorite of all

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Runey i know it is probably a lot of work, but could you add a change of cloths, for example if we want then to stay with slut cloths instead of the normal in their room? does not need to be outside, just in the room like the Lin one wear this but she just wear it in her room ouside stay the same...
when i bough the slutty cloths i was thinking she would stay with that one or i could change it, is a little or big change but we can at least change her cloths in her room.
In v0.4, each girl will hang out in the lobby in different clothes. Typically they'll stand around in their normal clothing, but if they have an outfit unique to them, that they like, they'll wear it, like Ashley's slutty schoolgirl outfit, or Kali's bunny suit.

They all will also hang out in their slut outfits if they have the trait, and some will even hang out naked.

This system is also planned to be in their rooms, but you'll likely not have any control over it. Having control over what they wear in their rooms may be interesting though.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
In v0.4, each girl will hang out in the lobby in different clothes. Typically they'll stand around in their normal clothing, but if they have an outfit unique to them, that they like, they'll wear it, like Ashley's slutty schoolgirl outfit, or Kali's bunny suit.

They all will also hang out in their slut outfits if they have the trait, and some will even hang out naked.

This system is also planned to be in their rooms, but you'll likely not have any control over it. Having control over what they wear in their rooms may be interesting though.
Having control over what they are doing in general could be fun as well :coldsweat:

Now that I am replaying the game, I realise that for example when Maria is in Ashleys room and you spy on them, you only see Ashley. Is it planed to change that?

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Does v0.4 have more Helen action ?
And for the older do you remember Lunch in Dragon Ball.I think a character in her kind could really fit the tone of the game. What do you think ?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Does v0.4 have more Helen action ?
And for the older do you remember Lunch in Dragon Ball.I think a character in her kind could really fit the tone of the game. What do you think ?
v0.4 does not have any Ellen action, at least not yet.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
This is a great game. It would be even better by leaps and bounds if Mom show up to help out with the hotel. She could even take that cute elf's place in the morning. just imagine

Reactions: Rain01
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes