Death0rGl0ry

Jul 7, 2018
@Runey Awesome game absolutely LOVING it, thank you!!!!

Can ANYONE help please? I can't seem to get Ashley's Affection above 14 and need it higher do access more stuff in the cafe, not had a problem increasing any of her other stats and had no issue with the other girls. IDK what I'm missing / doing wrong!? :(

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

Can ANYONE help please? I can't seem to get Ashley's Affection above 14 and need it higher do access more stuff in the cafe, not had a problem increasing any of her other stats and had no issue with the other girls. IDK what I'm missing / doing wrong!? :(
Ashley wants to be pregnant, so creampieing her is something she likes. However in double checking Ashley's "Let's go to the beach", it doesn't raise her affection like it was intended to. Each girl is meant to have an option to hang out somewhere for affection. Felicity and Emma also didn't have this. If anyone else spots anything like this, please let me know.

Biggepac

Jun 28, 2018

whats the last thing you did with her, and if you can hop on the discord, i'll give ya a hand

Reactions: Death0rGl0ry
Sep 4, 2017
I know this isn´t related to anything and it is a lot of stupid nonsense but I don´t know why (wait, I know why, I am insane, thats why!), but for some reason, not so long ago, when I was playing this game, I got this idea and now I can´t stop thinking about it: There are elves in this game and elves are one of the most common races in fantasy rpg games. So what would be the classes for the characters if this was an rpg? Lin is an elf ,so she could be some kind of elven archer/ranger, but elven characters keeps getting this kind of class so many times that I am not sure if it isn´t already cliche. Ashley could be some kind of berserker barbarian warrior. She is aggressive, she gets easily (and often) angry (See? "barbarian rage"!) and she often acts before she thinks. Maria could be some kind of half-succubus dark magician/necromancer witch. Android and Kali could be some kind of shape-shifting technomancer but that is sci-fi rpg class and I think that Kali would be better as paladin. But what about MC and other characters? And why I am rambling so much, again? It´s 1 hour 52 minutes after midnight, I should be sleeping. Sorry guys (I hate myself!)!

Reactions: Runey

Death0rGl0ry

Jul 7, 2018
Ashley wants to be pregnant, so creampieing her is something she likes. However in double checking Ashley's "Let's go to the beach", it doesn't raise her affection like it was intended to. Each girl is meant to have an option to hang out somewhere for affection. Felicity and Emma also didn't have this. If anyone else spots anything like this, please let me know.
Awesome thanks

Death0rGl0ry

Jul 7, 2018
Just had some great fun with naughty little Ashley in the Cafe! Looking forward to seeing what else is in store ;)
Thanks again @Runey especially for the VERY prompt reply, greatly appreciated :) You ROCK!!!

Reactions: Biggepac and Runey

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
At friendship(love) 12 and 8+ obedience, you can take her virginity in her room. But you'll need to buy the rope outfit.

When a girl's affection or obedience is below 0, they'll stop talking to you. You'll have to buy a gift to talk to them.
Hay i started the game again...and i found a bug, the option for sex with Lin appears even before you take her virginity.If you do it and after you buy the rope outfit she comes to you to take her virginity.I think you need to give a hint or somthing for Lin story...if i did not read here about the rope outfit i could not advance the story for Lin...For the rest of the girls is easy just talk with them at the door and you advance but for Lin you need to buy the outfit and there is no clue about this or any hint.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hay i started the game again...and i found a bug, the option for sex with Lin appears even before you take her virginity.If you do it and after you buy the rope outfit she comes to you to take her virginity.I think you need to give a hint or somthing for Lin story...if i did not read here about the rope outfit i could not advance the story for Lin...For the rest of the girls is easy just talk with them at the door and you advance but for Lin you need to buy the outfit and there is no clue about this or any hint.
The option to have sex with Lin before taking her virginity should have been fixed in the latest update (Basically v0.3.5.1, but the bug fixes were so small I kept it named as v0.3.5)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Damn that was fast! Is 0.3 even a month old?
Haha, I take about a week off between updates. Starting every week passed the start of development (Monday) I release Alpha and Beta builds until release.

New player here. What do the traits like Cumdump, Cum Slut, Slick Hands, etc. do?
Some are simply achievements, some change dialog, and some unlock content.

Slick hands will most likely just be an achievement Trait, but traits such as Exhibitionist and Submissive unlock some content.

In v0.3, not many things take advantage of these traits, but v0.4 is planned to make these traits much more meaningful.

Reactions: OmegaUltima

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
1 Sugestion if i can, i think will be better to have Breast Expansion for android be like the alarm to select in the room and remain active until you change it again not to keep select at every scene.And thx this is one of the best games i played.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The option to have sex with Lin before taking her virginity should have been fixed in the latest update (Basically v0.3.5.1, but the bug fixes were so small I kept it named as v0.3.5)
Suggestion - give a new release number to every update. That way people won't say 0.3.5 when they really mean 0.3.5.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Suggestion - give a new release number to every update. That way people won't say 0.3.5 when they really mean 0.3.5.
The update was so small and mundane it wasn't even worth a new version. The thing it fixes isn't really a big deal, so I thought I would just sneak in a patch.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
The update was so small and mundane it wasn't even worth a new version. The thing it fixes isn't really a big deal, so I thought I would just sneak in a patch.
So the one uploaded to this post has the patch on or not?

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes