GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Here are your Android's 4 outfits, including her slut outfit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have to admit that I am not the biggest fan of any "slut outfit", I don't know they look a bit drugged with this. But that's my only complain with this game ;) Keep up your awsome work! :)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I have to admit that I am not the biggest fan of any "slut outfit", I don't know they look a bit drugged with this. But that's my only complain with this game ;) Keep up your awsome work! :)
Yeah, I totally understand. They're meant to look a bit easy, overdone with the makeup, etc etc. That's the point of the slut outfits. Not everyone will like every outfit and that's completely fine, that's why there are many options :closedeyesmile:

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Yeah, I totally understand. They're meant to look a bit easy, overdone with the makeup, etc etc. That's the point of the slut outfits. Not everyone will like every outfit and that's completely fine, that's why there are many options :closedeyesmile:
I guess I am not a fan of for example the drawn star on the face of the Android. But your right, everyone has different tastes and that isn't a bad thing :)

I would love an "outfit" with just a collar :biggrin: And a chastity belt or stun-collar would be fun :evilsmile:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
@Runey I really don't like most HS games. There's something about the images that just don't work for me. BUT...the samples in the OP are some of the best HS images I've ever seen. They rival good Daz renders in quality. Really nice job with them. I look forward to giving this game a try!

Reactions: Runey

kid5150

May 27, 2018
I'm noticing Submission points in 3.x for characters that I didn't see before. Can't figure out how to get submission.

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
I for one love her face and slutty outfit, never would have guessed it but i'm pleasantly surprised lol

As for the plans for 0.4 since you're adding QoL stuff if possible please add a scene gallery.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I for one love her face and slutty outfit, never would have guessed it but i'm pleasantly surprised lol

As for the plans for 0.4 since you're adding QoL stuff if possible please add a scene gallery.
It's not planned, but it is on the list. If I'm able to get everything done in time I'll look in to it.

Reactions: HathgarNiche

figgis

Dec 9, 2016
Played through the most recent build for the first time; quite liking it so far.

I was pleased to see the scene with Ellen happen. Least favorite of the main girls is probably Ashley; personal thing but I'm not as into yandere characters. Think I like Kali and Emma the best so far.

Slight issue I came across was that I had scenes with Ashley at school, after I'd already met Emma and Felicity, but their names were still question marks. Not sure if that was intentional or not. I also don't think I saw any change in the spy cam pictures; did I miss something?

Looking forward to the QOL improvements and for whatever else comes next.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Can we expect the 0.4 update to be this month?
Not at all unfortunately, that's just way too soon (I started working on v0.4 on the 17th). So far it's been going amazingly smooth, I've gotten a lot done since I started, and I think it may release mid - late october, which is quite early. Things can always change though.

Reactions: HathgarNiche
Sep 13, 2018
Not at all unfortunately, that's just way too soon (I started working on v0.4 on the 17th). So far it's been going amazingly smooth, I've gotten a lot done since I started, and I think it may release mid - late october, which is quite early. Things can always change though.
Ohh. I didnt know u started v0.4 on the 17th. Im sorry. Anyways, keep up the good work

RN83

Professional Pessimist
Donor
Jun 16, 2018
First off, this had a hell of a lot more content then i had expected, and i really enjoyed playing through each characters story, they were unique enough to make each one not feel repetitive, hope this will be the same for any future characters that are added. It was also pretty funny at times, especially Ashley!
Looking forward to see where this goes in future updates, excellent work so far .

somguy

Jun 17, 2017
Love the game, the new smooth animations are awesome!
Can't wait for more Emma :)

I noticed something, I have Kali's 'pro cocksucker' trait, full slut, obedient etc but if i ask for a BJ she's like "why would i do that!". Shouldn't it be more like "Yes please!" or something at that point?

Also, any plans on Kali's sister visiting/joining the harem at some point?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Love the game, the new smooth animations are awesome!
Can't wait for more Emma :)

I noticed something, I have Kali's 'pro cocksucker' trait, full slut, obedient etc but if i ask for a BJ she's like "why would i do that!". Shouldn't it be more like "Yes please!" or something at that point?

Also, any plans on Kali's sister visiting/joining the harem at some point?

;)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
The Alpha build for v0.4 has come out today ($20+ Patron reward)

Beta builds will also start coming out beginning next Saturday ($10+ Patron reward)

And for those looking for some more news, here's a post about the slightly remade lobby and hangout spot.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes