goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The update was so small and mundane it wasn't even worth a new version. The thing it fixes isn't really a big deal, so I thought I would just sneak in a patch.
So the one uploaded to this post has the patch on or not?
f95 has the most updated version, yes.
That's the kind of question you get if you don't make each release - no matter how small - uniquely identifiable. I've been bit on the butt with this before, so it's something I watch out for! :)

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
That's the kind of question you get if you don't make each release - no matter how small - uniquely identifiable. I've been bit on the butt with this before, so it's something I watch out for! :)
i think its the opposite actually. i think the mistake was simply mentioning that they did it. as long as runey knows the front page is upto date, then runey can just say its been fixed in future versions and leave it at that.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
i think its the opposite actually. i think the mistake was simply mentioning that they did it. as long as runey knows the front page is upto date, then runey can just say its been fixed in future versions and leave it at that.
That's fine if the original is never released into the wild. But if 0.3.5 gets posted here, then later another 0.3.5 gets posted here, people who have downloaded the original won't know they need to update.

thetip00

Apr 28, 2017
Loving the game. Just wondering if there's any plans to have more scenes with Kali like the one when she's giving you a BJ while on the phone with her dad.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Loving the game. Just wondering if there's any plans to have more scenes with Kali like the one when she's giving you a BJ while on the phone with her dad.
Do you mean phone sex? Or sex where you're trying to hide the sex from someone else?

I do have plans on sex involving trying to hide you're having sex (Not exhibitionism)

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
Do you mean phone sex? Or sex where you're trying to hide the sex from someone else?

I do have plans on sex involving trying to hide you're having sex (Not exhibitionism)
yeeesss, I'd forgotten about that particular....fetish, I guess? Looking forward to seeing it, then~

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

top girls imo

Sasha (the android) her personality and the fact she looks like a gender bender kakashi

Maria i love how perverted she is and the fact she reminds me of akeno apart from the dominatrix stuff

Kali most realistic girl in the game as far as personality and comes from an italian family

Lin her personality makes you want to protect her and shes really kind and being a elf is a plus

Felica and Emma twins with a depressing background and having a good reason to act and have the personality of a Himedere for Felica and Tsundere for Emma

Random side characters because alot of them look really good and have decent to good personalities

Ashley because i frankly hate her personality i really hope she doesnt kill off my other girls i mean i honesty rather fuck her mother then to be in a lasting relationship with her and her mom actually is a decent person
still having her based off of toga is really unique so as far as character model goes its the second best other then Sasha

Reactions: Runey

thetip00

Apr 28, 2017

oh gosh I gotta explain myself.
Specifically I mean her talking to her oblivious dad while she's doing something naughty. I like kinky daddy's girls.

Yeah I'm a perv lol

Mygoodness777

Sep 20, 2018
So I don't know if this has been reported already, but when I played through the game I found one continuity issue.

I had taken Lin's panties away during the first few days. One of the plot scenes soon afterward involved her slipping and falling (or something to do with you seeing her panties. It was early)...except I'd taken them so she shouldn't have any on.

So...unless she's been secretly bad, there's a continuity problem there.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So I don't know if this has been reported already, but when I played through the game I found one continuity issue.

I had taken Lin's panties away during the first few days. One of the plot scenes soon afterward involved her slipping and falling (or something to do with you seeing her panties. It was early)...except I'd taken them so she shouldn't have any on.

So...unless she's been secretly bad, there's a continuity problem there.
She hasn't been bad, but it's not a bug either. This is a story event, and it has to assume she still has her panties on because I didn't make an alternative. This is a very minor issue but I would like to make it so if you have her panties off, it will show that in that event, it's very easily fixable and can make the game feel more lively.

EDIT: I actually decided to fix this issue right now, it's done.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Can somebody tell me if this is bug/glitch? I'm at the part where you have to buy Felicity a gift because she's upset- I've bought it 3 times now and it still hasn't come in the mail. I bought Ashley and Maria's Bunny Suits after ordering Felicity's gift. I have receive both Bunny Suits- I still haven't gotten Felicity's gift... Am I missing something?

Any help is appreciated. :)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Can somebody tell me if this is bug/glitch? I'm at the part where you have to buy Felicity a gift because she's upset- I've bought it 3 times now and it still hasn't come in the mail. I bought Ashley and Maria's Bunny Suits after ordering Felicity's gift. I have receive both Bunny Suits- I still haven't gotten Felicity's gift... Am I missing something?

Any help is appreciated. :)
I believe this issue was fixed in either v0.3.3 or v0.3.4 (The current version is v0.3.5)

If you're on v0.3.5 and are still experiencing this bug, let me know.

Reactions: Safetydummy

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
She hasn't been bad, but it's not a bug either. This is a story event, and it has to assume she still has her panties on because I didn't make an alternative. This is a very minor issue but I would like to make it so if you have her panties off, it will show that in that event, it's very easily fixable and can make the game feel more lively.

EDIT: I actually decided to fix this issue right now, it's done.
I would really love it, when you take her panties and never give them back, that she always walks around without them. And maybe even ask at some other locations to get them back. Or even ask you to check, if she was a good girl and still has no panties on.
Or give her some duties that she has to fulfill without panties :evilsmile:

Reactions: sf_dom and Runey

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Hi Runey, I love your games and I wondering,
It seem you have plan for MC to get married with one of the girls, so do you plan to ad married man ultimate fantasy......: The Divorce

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes