Biggepac

Jun 28, 2018
Wheres the Mac version you lazy fuck!? How am I going to play this game while drinking on my overpriced coffee while raising funds for my pointless political blog? Such a lazy mod.
beautiful man, just beautiful. i like the way your mind works.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
@Runey i'm sorry to do it again, found another chat bug.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can give you a save showing the bug
Wow, that bug must have been in there since v0.1, nice catch!

@Runey sorry again, another continuity issue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is a check for this.

if bot_sex >= 0:
android: "Well..."
lin: "No way! How was it? Did you like it? Did he like it? Was it your first time?"
else:
android: "Well...

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
I definitely want to add pregnancy, but it wouldn't work out right now. Pregnancy has to be a part of the end of the game. And actually... Thinking about it more, it would have to be a thing you can do after you've finished every character's story.

Adding a simple if statement to look for if a character is pregnant is easy enough, but if you were to get, for instance, Kali pregnant, I would have to go back and recreate every event she's in to include her pregnancy. And that's a TON of work. Not to mention I would have to multiply that by each character. If you were to get Ashley and Kali pregnant, I would have to create a picture where only those two a pregnant, and a picture of only Kali being pregnant, etc etc.

So, unfortunately, there are only two possible ways for pregnancy to become a thing. A character either starts off pregnant, or you get a girl pregnant at the end of the game. Although I guess a third option is available, I could spend an entire update getting a character or two to work with pregnancy. But then that would just clog the update process even more. If I were to allow you to get them pregnant at any time, that would sextuple (Unintended pun) the amount of work I do each month.
Maybe once you have reached a 1.0 or "finished" version, you can go back and make that addition. That way it wouldn't mean taking away from the time you could instead be adding to the story.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Maybe once you have reached a 1.0 or "finished" version, you can go back and make that addition. That way it wouldn't mean taking away from the time you could instead be adding to the story.
The plan is to give the player the option to impregnate them after marriage. Marriage is planned to be the end of a character's story.

Reactions: supanova999

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Quit reporting bugs god damnit.

#2manyupdatez.

Reactions: Runey

Biggepac

Jun 28, 2018
Wow, that bug must have been in there since v0.1, nice catch!

There is a check for this.

if bot_sex >= 0:
android: "Well..."
lin: "No way! How was it? Did you like it? Did he like it? Was it your first time?"
else:
android: "Well...
ooo, i get ya!! ty runey

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
Harem Hotel - Improvements Mod [Maim Lain]

Gameplay
  • When starting a new game you will be asked if you want to enable the incest content. Choosing yes will automatically enable it for you.
  • Does your harem have so many girls that you can't remember where your waifus are at specific times of the day? Well now you can just tell the receptionist that you are looking for someone and she will tell you what room every girl is in at that moment. (Only works for the first four girls for now)
  • Before if you wanted to check the spy cams and spy on all the girls, first you would have to open the cam menu, then select a girl, then open the cam menu again, then select the next girl, and so on. It took around 25 clicks to see all the girls! Now you only have to click "Spy on girls" once, and it will automatically show you all the cams of any girl that is in her room.
  • Added more Lin spanking. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

User Interface
  • Created a new textbox to replace the default one. The new one is cleaner and less visually distracting.
  • Changed the fonts and made the text slightly larger to make things more readable.
  • Disabled a lot of the menu choices that don't do anything. This removes clutter and makes the UI cleaner. For example, 4 of Lin's interactions in the kitchen can only be done once per day, but even after you do them they would still be in the menu (even though you can't choose them). So now things like that are removed from the menu to make the UI less cluttered, and then reenabled once they actually become usable in the game.
  • Made the navigation menus/choices less cluttered, but there's still room for improvement.

To do

• In progress: Automatically receive packages outside of your door in the mornings.
  • In progress: When you click on your bed to go to sleep the game will no longer ask if you're sure you want to sleep so you don't need to click "Yes" every single time.
  • A new navigation system to make going to different places easier and faster would be really nice.
    • Add clickable signs that say Floor 1, Floor 2 next to the stairs?
  • Remove more unusable/disabled choices for other girls, the utility room, etc. to unclutter menus
  • Scene gallery?

wow. many feature. such mod. (no one will even see this post bcuz its a friday night. rip)
My you have been busy........ good job

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
The plan is to give the player the option to impregnate them after marriage. Marriage is planned to be the end of a character's story.
Will it be possible to marry more than one girl. So to say, a poligamy-marriage?

Reactions: OmegaUltima
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes