Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I got an error message when Lin couldn't sleep. She asked if she could sleep with me and I said okay. There was an option to sleep or have some fun. I clicked on the have some fun option (thighjob), but I got an error. I restarted my file before the event, but same thing happen. So, I decided to just go to sleep.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I got an error message when Lin couldn't sleep. She asked if she could sleep with me and I said okay. There was an option to sleep or have some fun. I clicked on the have some fun option (thighjob), but I got an error. I restarted my file before the event, but same thing happen. So, I decided to just go to sleep.
This bug has been fixed in v0.3.4

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
v0.3.1
Fixed a lot of bugs, ordered the bug zapper
Lowered the file size by 50%
Added 1
new dreamscape scene
Added the ability to spy on Felicity & Emma........

How do you activate to spy on Felicity and Emma.. when I click on pc to spy their option is not available.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
v0.3.1
Fixed a lot of bugs, ordered the bug zapper
Lowered the file size by 50%
Added 1
new dreamscape scene
Added the ability to spy on Felicity & Emma........

How do you activate to spy on Felicity and Emma.. when I click on pc to spy their option is not available.
They must have joined the hotel.

If you're still not able to spy on them even though they're in the hotel, it would seem you have updated.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Its not there for me
You ordered the slut outfit, gave it to her, she tried it on, but you replied with "Not right now", correct?

I just followed those steps exactly and I'm able to choose the "Slut Outfit" option under "Let's have some fun" > "Missionary"

jak45

Jan 30, 2018
You ordered the slut outfit, gave it to her, she tried it on, but you replied with "Not right now", correct?

I just followed those steps exactly and I'm able to choose the "Slut Outfit" option under "Let's have some fun" > "Missionary"
I'll probably have to go back to a previous save before I got the outfit an see if that works

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for the answer about clothing and for the amazing game. Just like someone else reported that you can have sex with Lin before popping her cherry, the twins come to live in the hotel before you have met them at school (if you dont do much of Ashley quests). So there will be scenes where even if you know their names from the hotel, you dont know them in the scene.

Reactions: Runey
4.70 star(s) 451 Votes